I have to bragg

Options
Well it has been a month and one week since I officially started this.I have had no fast food since the first of January 09.Granted I have had junk food since then but no fast food which is big for me .Also for those of you that don't know I have lost 9 pounds and 10 inches off my entire body and I am so proud.Thanks for all your support but I am still going to need to reach my goals.Again thanks!!

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Well it has been a month and one week since I officially started this.I have had no fast food since the first of January 09.Granted I have had junk food since then but no fast food which is big for me .Also for those of you that don't know I have lost 9 pounds and 10 inches off my entire body and I am so proud.Thanks for all your support but I am still going to need to reach my goals.Again thanks!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! on both the weight loss and the no fast food! Both are big accomplishments!
    Keep up the good work!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You deserve bragging rights! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Im with ya on the fast food I think its been over 8mths of no fast food for me I started with small goals leading up to the bigger ones....Fast food was hard but I think the more you eat of it the more you want it...if that makes any sense...
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. What a great job you have done----Marie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Thanks guys !! I am still gonna continue to need all of your support as I have a long road ahead of me.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys !! I am still gonna continue to need all of your support as I have a long road ahead of me.

CONGRATULATIONS! You're doing fantastic, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    brag away!! That's great to drive past all those traps!!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is a great job. Keep up the great work.
  • gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great job! Now that I'm back to work, it's been tempting. But I haven't given in. Thanks for reminding me why - great job on the weight loss!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Thanks for all your post and words of encouragement .I really need them .
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You have definitely earned the right to brag! 9 lbs is awesome!!!! Good job!!