ISO friendly motivation! & recipe sharing

Options
Hello!
I'm fairly new to MFP and would love to find some friends that like to share meal ideas and motivate one another!

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Me 2....especially meal ideas
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I just started adding my recipes little by little and making them into meals. I also keep a pretty robust Google drive doc with my recipes of be happy to share. Most of my recipes are vegetarian/vegan but adaptable to omnivores.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I just started adding my recipes little by little and making them into meals. I also keep a pretty robust Google drive doc with my recipes of be happy to share. Most of my recipes are vegetarian/vegan but adaptable to omnivores.

I would love to see some on your recipes if you dont mind
  • maggiesimmons3515
    maggiesimmons3515 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

That sounds great! I eat very little meat and I'm always looking for vegetarian options for my 3 year old. She has never liked meat and loves anything veggie.
  • costaricavacation
    costaricavacation Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started using Flatout light flatbreads - original, Italian or with flax seed for 90 to 100 calories. I heat the flatbread in nonstick pan a few minutes, then flip it, add toppings and cook a few more minutes until it is crispy. One combination I like is 1/4 cup of Prego roasted garlic spaghetti sauce, some cut up artichokes (canned drained are ok), a teaspoon or two of sun dried tomatoes in oil and 1/4 cup of goat cheese. Another option is adding grilled chicken breast to a scant topping of Baby Ray's barbecue sauce and then very thin sliced red onion on top - add a little cheese if you want. This is not my main food menu of chicken breast, spinach salad, broccoli, etc. but sometimes you just want something that tastes decadent. The flatbreads took a little getting used to compared to pizza crust or a tortilla, but I've learned to really like them - and they have 8 grams of fiber.
  • maggiesimmons3515
    maggiesimmons3515 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started using Flatout light flatbreads - original, Italian or with flax seed for 90 to 100 calories. I heat the flatbread in nonstick pan a few minutes, then flip it, add toppings and cook a few more minutes until it is crispy. One combination I like is 1/4 cup of Prego roasted garlic spaghetti sauce, some cut up artichokes (canned drained are ok), a teaspoon or two of sun dried tomatoes in oil and 1/4 cup of goat cheese. Another option is adding grilled chicken breast to a scant topping of Baby Ray's barbecue sauce and then very thin sliced red onion on top - add a little cheese if you want. This is not my main food menu of chicken breast, spinach salad, broccoli, etc. but sometimes you just want something that tastes decadent. The flatbreads took a little getting used to compared to pizza crust or a tortilla, but I've learned to really like them - and they have 8 grams of fiber.

That sounds delicious! Thanks!