1/2 success story....

RenaPink11
RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
I'm not a fan of pictures. I never have been. But I made myself take one when I started this so I could remind myself why I'm working so hard. So I'm 30 lbs down, which isn't a lot compared to others here, but it's a big step for me and quite frankly I feel like holding a neon sign up saying so while walking down main street so the entire world will know that hey! I've been busting my ***
I have at least 30 more to go. q5z388egnwpi.jpg

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    you look great!
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Massive difference!! You look amazing :smiley:
  • RenaPink11
    Thank you!
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    The change in your face is remarkable! It's good to remember where we started - easy to forget without pictures. You have done an amazing thing and I'm sure you can continue this journey!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Your hard work is showing!! Good for you!
  • RenaPink11
    Thanks for the positive words! Mfp is a very big part of my success, the support here has often helped me not give up.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    It's a huge milestone! Congrats!! I was annoyed when my trainer took a before pic, but it's one of the best things he did for me. It keeps me motivated even in maintenance.
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    You look healthy and happy. Stay strong and thank you for sharing.
  • RenaPink11
    Thanks!
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Lookin' good! Keep up the hard work ;)
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Wow! You’re doing great! Huge difference! Keep it up cuz it’s working! Thanks for sharing.
  • RenaPink11
    Thank you!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Great success so far. Keep pushing. This is great.
  • RenaPink11
    Thank you!
  • mmblarg
    mmblarg Posts: 41 Member
    Woo! That smile and confidence is awesome! You’ve made massive progress and can definitely make it the reat of the way!
  • RenaPink11
    Thank you! :blush:
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Big difference! Big!
  • RenaPink11
    Thanks! :blush:
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,431 Member
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    So I'm 30 lbs down, which isn't a lot compared to others here, but it's a big step for me and quite frankly I feel like holding a neon sign up saying so while walking down main street so the entire world will know that hey! I've been busting my ***
    q5z388egnwpi.jpg

I love love love this!!!!! I know exactly how you feel - you want to shout it from the roof tops.

Awesome job - I can't wait to see the next pics when your another 30 down - you go!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!