Wii Zumba

Options
Has anyone done this and have seen results? I had just gotten it yesterday and it did about 40 minuts of it last night and I loved it, sweated like a fool, but today I am not sore and I have not been working out alot. Anyways, any results and any pictures you are willing to post?

Replies

• sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    me too bump bump
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh I would love to see if someone has got results. I started Zumba at a community centre last August, when the Wii Zumba came out over in the UK I bought it and OMG it was much faster and harder than I thought it would be (maybe I thought I would have a head start but no absolutely not). I have only tried the 20mins Beginner session prefer Class 1. I'm not sure i'm brave enough to try a 40min class, is it mega difficult to follow? thanks MFP
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 inches in my belly in 2 weeks with Wii Zumba and walking. I haven't lost much lately, but I've also added in strength training lately. It's a blast, I love it, and I would definitely recommend the "game" to others. :heart:
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    I have not done Zumba for the Wii, but Zumba is more cardio than really toning. it is a great cardio workout and burns lots of calories. but, I would recommend using weight training to help with toning. and you will definitely feel sore then.
  • MommyofBoys
    Options
    Bump
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just ordered and waiting for it to arrive, can't wait!
  • optimusmom
    optimusmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying it. I have Dance Dance Revolution and Just Dance 1 and 2 for the Wii. I play it with my sons so I can get a workout in and spend some quality time. Don't know if the boys will like Zumba though? lol
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba on Wii, and I started it out by practicing the individual songs, so when the put it in the routines I didn't feel so lost...and it made it easier to keep up with the full routine. I had taken Zumba at my gym so the routines and music weren't new to me. It's a good work out, and I use it in conjunction with my other Wii work out and my gym.....
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I really need to get some new Wii exercise games. I have Your Shape by Jenny McCarthy & love it! I've lost almost 30 pounds by working out with Jenny & eating right; and of course tracking everything on here!
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    I've been hearing great things about the game from several forum topics about this. It seems to work for a lot of people. I plan on getting it when I have the money and add it to my wii workout with the EA Active Sports game that I use now. I agree with the others, though, that you should try adding some strength training. And if you don't feel anything the next day, maybe do it longer?
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Excellent advice