27kgs to lose

Options
Hi there, I would love some help and advice on losing 27.2kgs. I believe having support from a community like this can help. I would love to hear advice from you guys.

j3b7lk864duf.jpeg

Replies

• lekkerrun
    lekkerrun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I make friends to help me with this process? I plan on exercising once a day either walking or doing a bit of jogging, does that sound possible?
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Start by reading the stickies at the top of the forums, then if you haven't already enter your stats and follow the recommended calorie allowance. Your deficit is built in so don't go much below your allowance. Give it a month then reasses if your loss is not in line with the predictions
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Weight loss will come from being in a calorie deficit - this will mainly come from what you out in your mouth. Exercise will help, it is more important for health.

I'd start by checking out all the "stickied" threads at the tops of forum sections - they will explain how mfp works, and also how to start.

In regards to exercise, I'd recommend adding some lifting to your regime. You don't look overly muscular, and you want to maintain as much of your muscle as possible! Lifting will help this - the stickied threads will explain this too.

There are many threads in the forums, spend some time checking out ones that sound relevant or interesting to you. There is a search function too, which may help with specific questions you have.
  • lekkerrun
    lekkerrun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you