Keto OMAD

Options
Starting today I will be doing Keto OMAD. I have been low carb for two weeks, 5% carbs, 20% protein, and 75% fat and eating 1425 calories a day. I have an active job and I am on my feet 8hrs a day. Today I fast and plan to eat at 4pm anywhere from 1000 to 1200 at one time. Alot of the time I eat omega three organic eggs with a lot of olive oil. I would love to make friends with people on the same journey. No negetive posts please, I am an adult and understand the mechanics of what I am doing. Cheers!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason you're restricting your calories even more than necessary? Eating omad makes it hard enough to get sufficient macro/micronutrients, without being calorie restricted as well.
  • miniself15
    miniself15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm on a keto diet too 6% carb 25% protein and 69% fat. 42% Calorie deficit = 1269kcal a day.
    I know it sounds mad but it works for me. Intermittent fasting eating between 1pm-9pm. Sometimes I really do struggle to eat all my calories
  • Vanillabeanss2
    Vanillabeanss2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    But I think this will be a quick fix and the weight will come back easily. Talking from my experience
  • amyreynolds71
    amyreynolds71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm three weeks in and loving the results - no cravings of carbage and weight loss...but I'm really having to work at getting my protein in I'm just not hungry like I was.
  • wendypiper75
    wendypiper75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am sold on Keto, down 12 lbs in 3 weeks. I have no cravings. Most days eat 2 meals a day and 1 snack in the evening. This way of eating is high fat, medium protein, low carb. It works. My energy and mood has improved greatly. There is something to this way of eating.