Valentine's Day Plans

Options
So what's everyone's V-day plans and how are we going to combat all the wonderful chocolate that will no doubt be around?? :heart:

Replies

• opatt23
    Options
    So what's everyone's V-day plans and how are we going to combat all the wonderful chocolate that will no doubt be around?? :heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    The plan IS no chocolate. That's my only plan.
    Memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't have a hubby or boyfriend but I did get some chocolates from my secret sister at church. I limit myself to only one or two a day.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think I will punch my husband if he gets me chocolate, he should know better. There is a huge Hershey bar in our cabinet that has been screaming my name since Christmas but I have resisted!!!
  • adelespears
    Options
    That's definitely going to be a cheat day for me as my roommate is taking me out to Olive Garden! My first meal out since starting dieting... eep! I'll work out a lot that day XD
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    Instead of exchanging gifts (chocolate) or going out to eat we are going to get a couples massage.
  • sonnybunny
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend are giving each other ds games this year. . . . last year i got 2 lbs of white chocolate :love:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I decided to get eachother a 50" Plasma for valentines:smile:

and then watch some romatic movies on it:laugh:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I have class.....boohoo.:sad:

dd
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    We're (hubbz, the girls & I) are going to a Mardi Gras themed restaurant.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • fanaticalbattle
    Options
    My bf lives 900 miles away so we're just gonna spend all night on the phone lol

We do that a lot anyway......but he'll do something special, I'm sure. haha. He likes to surprise me.
  • Annab412
    Options
    i have been saving up Weight-Watchers points all week, my bf is bringing over some taco bell as a treat!
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    I've given up chocolate for Lent so my boyfriend is buying me apple crisps instead... they're like a dried apple with no added sugar.

We're going to get ready meals in as a treat because take away is too many calories. I'm having Weight Watchers chicken curry at only 300 calories, but a sneaky low calorie dessert which I don't normally have.

My boyfriend is over the moon I am on this diet because it saves him money haha!
  • brendab
    Options
    :heart: We decided to drive over to Dallas on Friday morning. It's just an hr & 20min. away. Our plan is to do a lot of shopping (a lot of the window kind:smile: ) We want to eat our Valentine meal at lunch. Our favorite Texas steakhouse is Salt Grass. I will eat ohly half of my meal, no dessert, & get a doggie bag :smile: Then it's off to do more walkin' & no chocolate for me either. I work M&M's into my calorie diet a couple of times a wk. 1/4 cup to take care of my bad chocolate habit.
    :heart: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!:heart:

Bren:drinker: