Nasty, British and Short ;o)

Options
punkrocklibrarian
punkrocklibrarian Posts: 11 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, i'm new here! I'm from/live in the UK and i'm vegetarian (mostly vegan). I've got about 25 kg (55 lb, just over 3 stone) to lose. To sum me up: i'm a fat, sarcastic, middle-aged lesbian, who eats too much cake and cries too easily. I can't imagine why i'm still single ;o) Any others like me out there? Fancy being Fitness Friends?

Replies

• maggiesimmons3515
    maggiesimmons3515 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm new here! I'm from/live in the UK and i'm vegetarian. I've got about 25 kg (55 lb, just over 3 stone) to lose. To sum me up: i'm a fat, sarcastic, middle-aged lesbian, who eats too much cake and cries too easily. I can't imagine why i'm still single ;o) Any others like me out there? Fancy being Fitness Friends?

I'm not from U.K. (unfortunately for me,) I'm not a vegetarian, and I'm not a lesbian, but I love sarcastic, British people! I'd love to be your friend! (I love cake too)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    I'm none of those things except past middle age and sarcastic (but working on the sarcastic bit.)

Good luck to you!

p.s. I don't do the whole MFP friends thing. . .but I'm sure you'll have no problem finding your people. Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I think we should be best friends! You sound like the best brand of awesomeness. Friend request sent!!
  • Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm from UK, am female and sarcasm is my preferred language, but there the similarities end. I'm at goal weight (but body shape definitely very much "in progress"), and straight. However I do often think I should have a wife and not a husband (who at times may as well be an over grown third child)... ;)
  • punkrocklibrarian
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ha, i'm not bothered if you're a lesbian or not -- i'm not looking for a MFP girlfriend! But i imagine it'd often be easier to swap what-to-eat tips with someone vegetarian/vegan who lives in the same country, that's all (o:
  • Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm being sarcastic re wanting a wife! To be honest my husbands wife is exactly the model I need, she does EVERYTHING around the house, all the cooking and responsible stuff. If I had one like that it would be ace!
  • punkrocklibrarian
    Options
    Oh i knew you were being sarcastic. But "wife" as a concept, well, everyone wants a wife. I just mean that being a lesbian is not a prerequisite to being friends on here!