Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Getting My Health Back

Hello all. I'm a single mother and I work long hours having very little time for myself. I'm hoping to use this App to keep focus on getting healthy.

Replies

• Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    good luck, it really does help
  • Yoyoghurt
    Yoyoghurt Posts: 52 Member
    Great idea to use the app! The app makes tracking your food and exercise pretty easy. Suggest you get a food scale if you don’t have one already. Read through the forums - lots of good ideas and approaches. Use what works for you and change your approach if needed. Good luck!
  • celiah909
    celiah909 Posts: 141 Member
    It’s a great app and the forums are very helpful! Best of luck!
  • chixwithglasses
    chixwithglasses Posts: 20 Member
    Health is the bottom line, the most important. I want to KNOW I'm healthy (good doctor visits) and FEEL healthy and energetic each day. And everyone in your life benefits when you feel healthy - I know I'm happier, calmer, more resourceful, can be more giving and be more present.
  • JRSINAZ
    JRSINAZ Posts: 158 Member
    Logging your food. It has been an eye opener for me to see what some foods cost calorie, fat and sugar wise. For several years I have made excuses because I work an office job and been sedentary but that was on me.