#22dayrevolutuon vegan virgin here

Options
I’m on day 18 of the #22dayrevolution. Would love to chat with some that are doing vegan, paleo, non gmo and clean eating. Let’s share experiences and successes and setbacks?

Replies

• kbeal600
    kbeal600 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie. I'm vegetarian/ mostly vegan and doing intermittent fasting and trying to do ketogenic diet without meat! Not so easy I'm finding :/ I'm at 1200 calories but only eat between 1-8pm. I'm down 13lbs.... want to lose at least 35 by end of year. Work in a vegan restaurant which helps, but late night eating is my downfall. What are you doing for exercise? Haven't gotten into anything consistently yet. Let's do this!!!
    Karen
  • mojomamahipzinall
    mojomamahipzinall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    kbeal600 wrote: »
    Hi Stephanie. I'm vegetarian/ mostly vegan and doing intermittent fasting and trying to do ketogenic diet without meat! Not so easy I'm finding :/ I'm at 1200 calories but only eat between 1-8pm. I'm down 13lbs.... want to lose at least 35 by end of year. Work in a vegan restaurant which helps, but late night eating is my downfall. What are you doing for exercise? Haven't gotten into anything consistently yet. Let's do this!!!
    Karen

Hi Karen, love to buddies on here! I've recently returned to vegetarian, and started intermittent fasting. But night time eating is also my downfall
  • stephanieemoss
    stephanieemoss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kbeal600 wrote: »
    Karen

• stephanieemoss
    stephanieemoss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to get to 10,000 steps a day is my exercise by walking, taking the stairs and walking in between buildings on my campus instead of driving. I’m trying to change my eating first, then will work more on exercise. I’m down 27 lbs and am on my 5th week of vegan, gluten, dairy and non gmo. I hate eating at night but I’ve found if I load up at 6-7 pm it helps but is not fool proof and doesn’t usually work. Tons of water and loading up on greens is my strategy. I’ve got another 100 lbs to lose