crystal light??

Options
is crystal light sugar free okay to be drinking when trying to lose weight??

Replies

• teachmph
    teachmph Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My doctor and nutritionist suggested it to me.
    9829937.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • megandurden
    megandurden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I drink it daily and I am down 30lbs. :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I drink it everyday. I use the to go packets, 1 in a 64 oz container, so it is very watered down but gives the plain water some flavor. Gets me to drink loads of water!!
  • crobinson53
    Options
    I love it. It tastes great and makes hitting your water intake easier. The fruit punch is the best in my humble opinion. People say artificial sweeteners will kill you but don't they know we're all going to die anyway? I've lost 31 pounds on my own terms. Everything is ok in moderation. I hope the crazies come out for this topic! Take care!

:glasses:
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I use to drink Crystal Light sugar free, it has a little bit of calories. Out here in California we have a store called Food 4 Less they have something like Crystal Light with different flavors and it has 0 calories, Walmart also has a brand that has only 5 calories per serving. I love them and so do my kids (they dont even know it's sugar free)
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Mio is great too!
    So is True Lemon, True Lime and True Lemonade
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i drink it every day too.. it really helps to boost up my water intake :)
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It's a great way to get water in.....I hate drinking plain water!!!
  • getstrongrenee15
    Options
    I drink it all the time and fruit punch is my favorite flavor as well. I drink around 80 - 100 ounces of water a day and sometimes it just gets too plain!!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I found Hawaiian punch at Walgreens when I was on vacation in Chicago a month ago which not only was cheaper than CL at $1 a pack but soooooo delicious! It was 10 calories per packet just like most of the Crystal Light flavours and then when I returned home, Dollerama here in Toronto sold them as well, also for $1 so it's cheaper in Canada! The Canadian version also had the grape one that I did not see in the US and the Canadian version was only 6 calories a packet, Go Canada! :)
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I too use the Hawaiian Punch packets. The Blue Typhoon is my favorite. I also get the great value packets (broke college kid on a budget) and they really do help me on my water intake when I'm thirsty, but want a bit of flavour in my water.
  • itsgrantsnitch
    Options
    It probably has ASPARTAME in it which is extremely unhealthy and turns into formaldehyde in your body and causes cancer. Just drink water or real fruit juice
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    It PROBABLY has cigarette butts and sulphuric acid in it also. Definitely stick to plain water, preferably freshly drawn from a local artesian well.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I like the Fruit Punch flavor too but I always get a red ring around my mouth from it. :laugh: So I stick w/ orange, lemonade, or raspberry lemonade. LOVE the orange.

I admit I'm a bit weird - I use one pack per two 32 oz bottles, but I always drink a little bit out of the bottles first so the flavor is *more* intense. Those few sips of plain water are gross, but I love the really concentrated Crystal Light!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light or the Walmart Great Value version are what I drink all the time. I'm not one for drinking plain water so adding 20 calories to a 32oz bottle of water works out for me just fine. :)
  • crobinson53
    Options
    It PROBABLY has cigarette butts and sulphuric acid in it also. Definitely stick to plain water, preferably freshly drawn from a local artesian well.

OMG?!! Really! FML FML FML

I've been calling around for the last 10min trying to find a local artesian well. You're the best Zabitha. I just read a report on CNN this morning about getting LEAD poisoning from smooching crescent moons? :glasses:
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My GF runs a Lindora weight loss clinic here in SoCal (hundreds of thousands of people losing weight over 40+ years).

Their rule is simple - you can drink any calorie-free beverage.