MyFitnessPal to S.Health (Samsung Health)

Options
Hi all,
Any of you uses S.Health app?
I do and I can't get my MFP data in the Samsung app.
I linked them with no result...
Thanks for help :)

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to let you know that I moved your discussion into the Getting Started forum; I think you'll have better luck in finding someone who can help answer your question here.

If you don't find someone who can help, you can search our help center or post your question here: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

Good luck!
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When I couldn't get MFP to link with Fitbit. I just has to unlink them then relink.
  • stevanooz
    stevanooz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    pierto wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Any of you uses S.Health app?
    I do and I can't get my MFP data in the Samsung app.
    I linked them with no result...
    Thanks for help :)

This is what i do....
    Unlink all the connection between MFP and S.Health.
    Uninstal and reinstall all the application.
    Try to linked the application again...
    It work for me....

I hope it help...
  • Greluchon
    Greluchon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for help, I'll try that :)
  • SaucyButternuts
    SaucyButternuts Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am using Samsung Health and MFP (along with Endomondo and a Gear S3) and I had some setup problems as well.

If reinstalling doesn't work then check the data permissions in both apps and restart your phone/device. I did all of the above and eventually it started working. It's a little finicky.
  • gknopp87
    gknopp87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a problem getting it to start syncing as well. This worked for me: Go to settings/apps/application manager. Force stop, then click on storage and clear cache (don't clear data) from both Samsung Health and MFP. Open Samsung Health to restart it. Open MFP. Give it several seconds to sync. It appears to sync first with the MFP website, then with Samsung Health.