At home dumb bell exercise

Options
Anyone got any good at home routines using only dumb bells i have 2 35lb db

Replies

• nw623
    nw623 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of the same exercises at home that I do at the gym, I use a swiss ball in place of a bench. These exercises include squats, lunges, bench press, overhead extensions and so on. Maybe check YouTube for some inspiration?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to figure out what to suggest for somebody with the equipment you have. Are the dumbbells adjustable weight dumbbells?
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    if all you have is 2 35# dumbbells, you can get a set of resistance bands to use with them to add a new dimension and some progression. there are tons of ways to use them with dumbbells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3350t5Tmwc
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

You can do so much! I have interchangeable dumbbells and love having the option to use them at home when the gym is packed.

Legs - goblet squats, sumo squats, bridges, lunges and side lunges
    Arms - hammer curls, bi curls, tricep lift, shoulder press, military press, Arnold press and kickbacks (probably the most variety with arms/chest)
    Back - rows
    Core - double crunch, oblique planks, planks and toe touches
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    if all you have is 2 35# dumbbells, you can get a set of resistance bands to use with them to add a new dimension and some progression. there are tons of ways to use them with dumbbells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3350t5Tmwc

Ima have to try that
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

You can do so much! I have interchangeable dumbbells and love having the option to use them at home when the gym is packed.

Legs - goblet squats, sumo squats, bridges, lunges and side lunges
    Arms - hammer curls, bi curls, tricep lift, shoulder press, military press, Arnold press and kickbacks (probably the most variety with arms/chest)
    Back - rows
    Core - double crunch, oblique planks, planks and toe touches

Thanks for that info