Losing Stomach Fat

Options
Anyone else having problems losing their belly fat? I'm noticing changed in most parts of my body but the belly just won't budge. Any tips??

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Patience and eating at a deficit - it's all about genetics, and for most women, the belly is first on last to go. Strength training helps some people.
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There's no way to lose fat from specific areas afaik. Yes, though, I'm a pear shape and after 70lbs lost, I've lost 3 sizes on my top half, even 2 inches off my neck of all places, and only a size in jeans cause there's no room for the belly while looking socially presentable. The legs of my jeans are depressingly baggy, too, only emphasizing how grueling the wait is to finally buy a new pair of jeans. But yeah, it all feels like it's coming off my already-small boobs and butt (if my tailbone pain during class is anything to go by, oww), the places I'm least concerned with excess fat. All cool though cause it'll come off eventually. I've also read visceral fat is the stuff first to go (which is a very good thing, actually) and subcutaneous fat tends to be more stubborn.