Replies

• ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication
  • doandavis1
    doandavis1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your inspirational!! Thank you for your story your the second person to tell me there is no magic pill and not to cut out a food group but with moderation in everything!! I'm going to get off this sofa and take a walk outside.
    Thank you again and you look great
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    totally inspirational - thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    well i am impressed! great job! you did amazing, and i am glad to hear your healthier. all of the things you mentioned are hard to do, and you did it! :)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I like your story! Thanks for sharing!
  • John772016
    John772016 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    imgritz wrote: »
    I have been told different caloric levels by MFP, nutritionist, CrossFit coach, doctor. Did you use the calories suggested my MFP?

I actually was working with a RD for about 3 months before I started using MFP. Once I did though the suggested calories were pretty close.
  • John772016
    edited October 2017
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    Very impressed - thanks for the detail on how your health indicators improved. They really point out this isn't just about vanity (not that isn't a valid motivator!).

I like to think I'm healthy enough now to enjoy a bit of vanity!......well not too much!
  • John772016
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Great job listening to your doctors and taking care of yourself! Also, thank you for taking the time to write this and share your story. I too love to read the success stories. Everyone has a story. None of this is easy, we all struggle somewhere. Reading stories like yours helps keep me motivated to keep moving too. Your story and smile makes my day!

Thank you. I'm glad I made your day.
  • John772016
    edited October 2017
    Options
    craignev wrote: »
    Awesome work John! I've restarted my journey recently with a similar starting stats so it's a great inspiration for me to read your story :)

Let me know how you are doing, I'll be hoping to hear you are seeing similar results. Best of luck!
  • John772016
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feedback folks. I had hesitated sharing my story ( embarrassment?....not sure) but kept remembering how much others stories helped me. Hopefully my story will do the same for someone else.
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • Marnicoli
    Marnicoli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! What an inspiring message. Thank you.
  • 2thelimit2017
    2thelimit2017 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!