Options
2»

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles with carrot and celery soup
    Individual wheat pizza
    Still some calories left - hmmm what to eat???
  • bluestime
    Options
    huge piece of Salmon (350 calories?), a bunch of lettuce with 120 calories worth of dressing (yikes) and a half a box of a rasberry danish (880 calories) and I still have 700 calories (thanks to burning 250 at the YMCA and eating little throughout the day) left for the night. Yes! Oh and a diet coke (0 calories). Yes, I'm feeling good. I hit a new low today.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Two all beef hotdogs with onion and sauerkraut and about 2 cups of Doritos crumbs. I had 1000 cal left over from the day so I kind-of went nuts for supper. Add that I've lost over 10 lbs in just over 30 days so I'm doing good.
  • markfloyd
    Options
    Lamb Chops, real Mashed Potatoes and Succatash. My Lamb was cooked by my Saudi friends.
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Turkey Taco Salad -

Ground White Turkey Breast cooked with Taco seasoning
    Lettuce
    Tomatoes
    Onions
    Refried Beans
    Lite Sour Cream
    a small handful of tortilla chips broken and mixed in

And a diet Sunkist
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I had quesadillas. with chicken.cheese, tomatos, taco sauce and sour cream I had my diet share and the guys pigged out! very very good!
  • adelespears
    Options
    ooh! I had an omelette with Ham, onions, mushrooms and a bit of swiss cheese, a side salad, two disgusting bites of the school cafeteria's idea of "Salisbury steak" and a little bowl of frosted flakes XD
  • kbglazier
    kbglazier Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had a b/s chicken breast marinated in raspberry chipotle sauce, mock mashed potatoes (using cauliflower instead of potatoes), and steamed green beans. Thinking about a snack of fat free chocolate pudding with f/f cool whip for about 100 calories. Yummy!
  • rissa1322
    Options
    i used my first crock pot today and made beef strogonoff.. it is made w
    lean stew beef 1.5 pds
    2 cans of 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
    1 dry onion soup mix
    cups of fat free sour cream
    and wheat pasta

i built it on that website and if did it right the serving was about 350 cals and 6 grams of fat.. could i be way off??

and i had a hostess 100 cal carrot cake pack and milk for dessert
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    I had some homemade chicken vegetable soup.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Mushroom risotto
    Green beans with garlic
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    roasted chicken breast and leg (no skin), sweet potato (microwaveable) and spinach with raspberry vinaigrette dressing

haha...great minds think alike. I had baked chicken breast with 1c. of peas and spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had teryaki boneless chicken cut up in a low carb tortilla with fat free ranch and asparagus spears in vinagrette on the side and a fudgescicle for dessert
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good dinners everyone if I hadn't just ate I'd be starving LOL

I had a variation to american chop suey....I sauted onion, garlic, yellow peppers, carrots, and broccoli....a little seasoning, non salt! in 1 tbsp of olive oil and water for when it got sticky...then browned some ground turkey, added some crushed tomato and cooked barrila pasta (the yellow box w/ omega and fiber) oh and romano cheese...just a bit...then mixed it with the veggies...omg sooo good! my hubby even liked it and he's not a fan of lots of veggies or turkey burger....

I have to figure out the cals now ha ha!

hugs!
    Ali
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    blackened grouper with broccoli on the side and a glass of fat free milk.
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    I had gammon, pineapple, tomato and chips (fries).

Very unhealthy but I have to eat what everyone else eats unfortunatley.

I've suggested salmon salad and baked potato for tonight's dinner, so fingers crossed on that one!
  • choclytejenn
    Options
    I had salad with grilled chicken breast, mushrooms and beets. YUM!