Hi just joined losing weight so i can have baby #2

Options
I am a busy mother of a 1 1/2 year old little girl who is my world! i have tried alot of different things and nothing works for me. I need to lose at least 35 ilbs to have a safe, healthy, and all natural pregnancy!

Replies

• vdubmomma
    Options
    I am right there with you. I have a 16 month old baby and have not lost a thing. I too want be healthy and at a good weight before I try for baby #2. My goal is to loose about 30lbs. Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you would like. :glasses:
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    What a great precious motivation! I think having a distinct goal is a great first step you know what you want and why you want it.. you got this!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have an 11 month-old, and though I'm definitely, absolutely NOT ever trying for another one (she's all the happy baby goodness I ever want), I understand how hard it is to lose weight and be a mom. Tough work! Good luck! This website is full of awesome people and motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it and this site is a great help! My youngest is 8 and with the help of this site and exercise I finally lost that last bit of weight. Wish this site was around then!
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - but for baby #3. Feel free to add me, and good luck!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Hi there. I have 4 kids, my youngest is almost 1. I lost most of the baby weight from him, but not from my first one 7 years ago. LOL It is a hard to lose baby weight. Good luck!!!! I know you will be able to do it with help and support!
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Me too, my little girl is 14 months old and I'm not ready to start trying for #2 until mid next year, but I know that I don't want to have another baby before I lose weight! I worry that if I don't get rid of the weight now, it's just never going to go and I'm going to keep getting bigger year after year!
  • sirmarksgirlie
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose weight before getting pregnant. I have 2 boys already and I'm 40 years old! My hubby and I decided we wanted to try for one more! But I've been stuck at this weight for a while and want to lose 15 pounds before getting pregnant. Good luck to all of the mommies in waiting!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options