OK, I'M BORED AND FEEL A FEAST COMING ON...

Options
hmo4
hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
TV kind of sucks, all they do is talk about food and now I want something to eat....and it won't be good....:mad: :sad:

Replies

• hmo4
    Options
    TV kind of sucks, all they do is talk about food and now I want something to eat....and it won't be good....:mad: :sad:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Dooooonnn't doooooo ittttt!!! Or if you must - just do some nice fresh veggies, or a couple bites of dried fruit, or fresh fruit, or a little handful of protien.

Fill a cup with ice, squeeze a lemon over it and then throw it in the blender for a tastee slushie treat!

Be strong - you'll be so proud of yourself. You're just bored, you're not hungry:grumble: Write a letter to a friend. Read a book, paint your toenails....:bigsmile:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    My husband was watching Top Chef all day while I was working on my law school paper ... I feel your pain.

While we're painting toenails, I could use a mani/pedi :tongue:
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've fighting the same battle!!!!:noway: I'm incredibly bored, tv and chores are not catching my interest so I made a protein shake:drinker: and I'm looking at recipes to plan the rest of the week. Its not getting my mind off food, but its keeping me busy. Good luck!
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    OMG DON'T DO IT!
    I DID IT EARLIER (which led to the post "Ugh :(" ) AND IT'S HORRIBLE!!!
    Have something healthy!!!!
  • Jillian
    Options
    I know what you mean. I already ate dinner. I'm not hungry, but all I can think about is food. It's really frustrating sometimes. I almost gave in earlier because I was soooo hungry. I was so close to going to get fast food, but I didn't. I decided to get on mfp to enter my calories when I saw this post. It helps knowing others are feeling the same way.
  • stevieg_fan
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm avoiding my kitchen, cause if I go in....I'm sure I'll do damage!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Drink a full bottle of water and grab some gum and a good book..:drinker:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Thanks guys-I ate veggies and dip, cottage cheese, and yogurt, and water!!!! Yay-I perserveeredand I couldn't have done it without you guys!:flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!