Where are all my mommy’s?

Options
Hello!

New mother to my baby boy, Elijah. I am 3 months post partum. Since I had my baby, I have lost over 30 lbs mainly because I am exclusively breastfeeding. About 5 days ago I decided that I needed to change my eating habits and make this clean eating and daily exercise a ROUTINE! This is a lifestyle not a phase.

I still have a long ways to go. But, I have to remain positive and determined! Any other mommy’s on here that just started ?

Let’s be friends!

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    how long do you plan on Nursing? my wife Nurse our three Children each a Year after birth. they are now in college and HS, and I believe it has been a very positive choice for our kids, as none of them have allergies and have been healthy all their lives.

so eat clean and exercise, but I recommend keeping the nursing going for your children's health
  • hairnmakeupgalore8298
    Options
    Hello!

That is so awesome to hear. I am all about BF. I plan to nurse my baby for as long as I am able to. So far so good. It gets tough at times, but very rewarding!

Thank you!
  • rebeccamarie17
    rebeccamarie17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm just 2 months postpartum with my first baby, Rylee. We're exclusively breastfeeding and it's going well! I cut myself some slack too for these last few months and also want to get back into daily exercise and healthy eating! Just yesterday my sister and I decided we both wanted to get back on track and Into a routine now, before the cold Saskatchewan winter sets in. I'm totally game to to friends
  • kikipa
    kikipa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on baby. I have 3 kiddos 9, 5 and just turned 1.
  • flakkybaby211012
    flakkybaby211012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey im ebf my 4 month old , i have i have two load of preg weight to lose lool
  • mlluvv
    mlluvv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 3 months pp as well! Wanting to get this baby belly toned! Lol
  • esdesign
    esdesign Posts: 37 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hey. My little man turns 1 on wednesday , i put on MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR weight, down 70lbs , another 60 to go!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat enough calories to support your milk supply!
  • mojomamahipzinall
    mojomamahipzinall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello ❤️ congrats on baby, and weight loss so far. Imy youngest is 18months and I'm still breastfeeding