Meal plan

Options
Would lovet to know what foods everyone likes to eat to help lose weight! I'm getting bored of the foods I'm eating now :)

Replies

• jmackkk
    jmackkk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What are you eating right now?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, we need to eat less. We can eat less of any food. But we have to stick to it for a long time to make it work. Eating food we like is easiest to stick to for a long time.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Would lovet to know what foods everyone likes to eat to help lose weight! I'm getting bored of the foods I'm eating now :)

food doesn't help you lose weight, your calorie deficit does that.

eat what you like in portion sizes that fir your calories.

for different food ideas, try finding some pals who have the same calorie goal as you so you can check out their diaries.
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    For dinner tonight, I had 300g eggplant baked in 1 tablespoon olive oil and tomato puree, with sardines on top.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I ate my normal food choices, just ate less of them for a couple of days a week.
    My diet (noun) didn't need fixing in terms of health or enjoyment, just needed to eat a bit less.

There's a huge variety of available foods, try everything, learn to cook and experiment with different foods and cuisines. Or marry a great cook! ;)

How come you are bored of your food choices? What is stopping you from eating a variety of different and tasty food?
  • Christine_2017
    Christine_2017 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like to make a lot of homemade burgers or grilled meat pittas. You can season or include whatever takes your fancy! From grilled chicken with Nando marinade, diced marinaded lamb, chicken burgers, beef burgers with chilli to rare steak wraps - I find the variety mixes it up and also the hit of carbs in the wrap or pitta really fill me up so no need for fries etc just a nice salad x
  • gracelizlow
    gracelizlow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm following Danette Mays eating plan and she is AMAZING! Super great recipes and definitely worth checking out! :)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm following Danette Mays eating plan and she is AMAZING! Super great recipes and definitely worth checking out! :)

It looks like you have to pay for the plans and the site is full of junk about "detoxing" and "releasing trapped fat."

All you need to do to release "trapped fat" is eat at a deficit. There's no need to pay somebody for that information.