Schizophrenia and mental health problems Successful Story!

Options
50weekstogo
50weekstogo Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2017 in Success Stories
Hello Everyone.

I don't know from where to start!
I just came out from a bad long episode.

Iam trying to start over again. Excersis and healthy life style with medication has always been a big help for me.

If anyone is struggeling in the same boat ! Or anyone has some tips for me. Kindly, Share and help me to be motivated again.

I feel iam drained. Have no power to weight and measure my meals.

Even, if i decided to just be in maintenance path and relax a bit. Maintenance still needs counting and being focused.

I would love to know of any successful stories with mental problems. Also iam open for new friends. Add me.

Replies

• dannettecampbell
    dannettecampbell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too struggle with mental health. I believe that’s why my health is not that great now. I’m trying to get the motivation to make a change for the better. Just want to let you know your not alone.
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    So true!
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have bipolar disorder type 1 with psychotic features when mixed or manic.

I'm mostly 'high functioning', but when I'm unwell I can't function at all.

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    My sister has schizophrenia. Just wanted to wish you well. As far as exercise and logging, do as much as you feel you can do, and hopefully each day you will feel able to do a little more. That's the best thing about exercise, it gets easier the more you do it!
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My step dad has schizophrenia. It's made worse by sugar.. When he is sugar free he is almost normal. If he eats sugar, the things he says and believes to be true is.. well..schizo. My ex was bipolar, schizo, and had mpd. A combination made worse because of childhood abuse, drugs, and a diet composed of mostly twinkies.. when he ate better and took his meds he was the perfect guy. Off them he believed Satan was training him for an army and our daughter was God reincarnated..

I wish you luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!