What to eat?

Options
Hello! My name is Luciana and I live in Italy. I used to be vegan for 5 years and now I switched to a lacto-vegetarian alimentation (veggies, fruits, cereals and dairy).

I've started to go to gym three days per week; my workout is composed by 15min cardio - some free body exercises (squats, abs, pulley machine) - 20min cardio.

I think that my gym routine is ok but I have problems with the alimentation. I am really desperate because I often binge and I struggle to find an equilibrium.

I don't know how and what to eat to lose 7kg of water retention and fat.
Which is the secret to remove that ugly "softness" that makes me feel bad?

Thank you for your help, have a great day!

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough fat and protein: fava beans, lentils, garbanzo beans, borlotti beans?
    Also, cheese, nuts, avocadoes, other oils.
    Eat less fruit in order to fit in the fat and protein. Try it for two weeks. You might feel better.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Lucigen wrote: »
    Which is the secret to remove that ugly "softness" that makes me feel bad?

Thank you for your help, have a great day!

calorie deficit, its as simple as that.

if you're bingeing it may be because you're eating too little or restricting yourself too much.
  • foggydunes
    foggydunes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggle to meet the protein requirements but feel okay and am not hungry. I started doing a barre class and strength training and it is making me more firm and less soft. You might try switching up your working and try a class that pushes you too. Its a long haul to make noticeable changes but eliminating sugar and alcohol will jump start the redistribution of your weight.