STARVING.....

Options
I am starving today (pre-menstrual) and don't have ANY calories left!!! Any suggestions????

Replies

• scrappy11
    Options
    I am starving today (pre-menstrual) and don't have ANY calories left!!! Any suggestions????
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I was starving too!
    Sadly, the rolls did me in. :grumble:
    Dang rolls.
  • laobgyn
    Options
    Me too--- try herbal tea with a little skim milk and sugar-free jello. Then I brush my teeth and try to go to sleep!
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    Water and tea..... then more water :( sorry.. I know the feeling. Try not to think of it next time.. I know it's late and your probably sleeping..... but next time.... it helps to keep your mind busy... Laobgyn was right.. go to sleep.. :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Have fruit or fresh raw veggies *no dip*...There will be days you have no calories left like today but you have to choose wisely ...
  • ylin
    ylin Posts: 16
    Options
    i'll have to agree with raw veggies... i'm having green beans myself!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    i'll have to agree with raw veggies... i'm having green beans myself!

Yeah I tend not to fret over it if Im hungry I just eat something I know is healthy 100% so I dont have any guilt or gain.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am up way after bed time, if I eat dinner at 7 and have a snack at 9:30.....I am not in bed until 2am sometimes later.....I feel starving by like midnight as I have conditioned my body that I will feed it every 1.5 to 2 hours. If I feel that way then I just eat. But I make sure what I chose to eat is good for me. Something healthy. We all will have those times when we just feel we need to eat something. Go ahead and do it, it's bad enough we have to deal with all the other stuff that comes with that cursed TOM, just keep on track and have a small snack.

GO GREEN!
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of times I am craving salty things at night so I have two baby dill pickles - only 3 calories!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of times I am craving salty things at night so I have two baby dill pickles - only 3 calories!!

i remember, 20yrs ago when i was teen, i had a bf that said he lost 50lbs by restricting himself to eating only pickles after 7pm. :embarassed:
    i think harter97 is on to something i might have missed.:tongue:

:heart:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    yum...I love dill pickles!
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I cant believe I am saying this but...
    I had a cup of ice cram tonight. My husband came home from school and got him a cup and apparently was not eating it fast enough for me and he would not just give me a taste so I made my own cup. I am so mad I can scream.:mad: :grumble: :angry:

I know this is really not helping you but I had to vent too before I went nuts. This is the first slip up since I started losing weight 2 weeks ago.

I have werthers originals which are 23 cal each and 5 carbs. They usually help in these sort ot emergencies and I keep them on me at all time. Never more than 2 a day though. You can run off one of these in less then 5 min.:flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    hey renayeb, have a pickle!
    jk:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

one cup of ice cream? i'd enjoy a half gal. :tongue: i wish i did as much as u on my bad days!:mad:

i see u have lost 12 lbs. congrads!:smile:

i too keep a stash of "little hard candies" called "nips". not as good as yours though. 30 cals each.:grumble:
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Do something with your hands! I had friends over tongiht for Guitar Hero Night, and I berely ate or drank anything, because I was so bust visiting and playing the game! I'm not sure it fthis is true for you...but for me, I tend to "fill space and time" with food if I can't keep my hands busy,
  • amberca1
    Options
    If I dont have any calories left and I'm starving I work out (even if its a 30 min excercise video) it makes PMS better and you get a bit more calories to eat!
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oregonlady
    It gets easier slowly but surely everyday. Just the other day my husband is eatting a pizza right in front of me while I was on the treadmill :angry: . My real motivation is my scale. It doesn't lie. I have lost 15 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. Go atkins!!!!!!!!:drinker: A result like this will give you will power.:flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm having 3 Kerr's sugarless hard candy mints-25 cals. Then bed. Will brush the teeth well. :smile:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    oregonlady
    It gets easier slowly but surely everyday. Just the other day my husband is eatting a pizza right in front of me while I was on the treadmill :angry: . My real motivation is my scale. It doesn't lie. I have lost 15 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. Go atkins!!!!!!!!:drinker: A result like this will give you will power.:flowerforyou:

good 4 u rena!
    i think u r a stronger woman than i.

:heart: