Looking for accountability friends!

Options
DianePK
DianePK Posts: 122 Member
Hi there,

I'm back after a long break, and have recently put on a heap of weight after losing it. I am really limited with exercise as I have 2 types of arthritis and am waiting for a knee replacement. I'm 48 and need to lose 18 kg before the knee can be replaced. I am on a lot of medication for my psoriatic arthritis, which makes me ravenous in the evening, as well as eating for comfort as my husband goes away a lot.

I'm a blogger/design/social media content creator and work for myself, from home which means the fridge is always there.

What is need are people who can stop me from heading to the fridge for "support" andpeople in a similar boat with a similar amount to lose.

Please reply if you are interested in working together to lose 15 kg before christmas...

Di x

Replies

• jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your arthritis and knee issues. It's sounds like a lot for you to deal with. I'm 45 yrs old and it's been much harder this time to lose weight. I still have another 40 to lose. I'll send you a friend request. We can help motivate each other.
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wonderful jwat90, that would be good. I've just had my dinner and have no more calories left today and I need to take my medicine that makes me hungry. IfI knowI have to be accountable to someone else battling I can do it.
  • mojomamahipzinall
    mojomamahipzinall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not sure if I'd be much help..as I struggle with night binges. But fully here for support.
    I'm 40 this year and have 30-40kgs to get rid of
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Being here is the start and the recognition that you want to change..... instead of avoiding the fridge... change what you put in it.... fill it with healthy and low cal stuff so if you are tempted the impact is low....

But that aside.... you have got this....made the start....now go