Looking for an accountability group...

Options
Hello,

I'm looking for a fitness/diet accountability group.

I've been a member of one for a year or so and it has been so motivating but now its time for a change for me.

What we've done in the past is to:
Post our goals for the period (week, month, etc)
Then each day post photos, memes and comments of our activity, meals, successes and areas where we can improve.

This is so incredibly motivating!

Does a group like this exist on MFP? If not, is anyone interested in participating in a group like this?

Looking forward to your comments.

Mary

Replies

• Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would definitely enjoy a group like this, I'm sure they exist somewhere but not sure how you find them. If you decide to make one, count me in!
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! New here and still learning the ropes. I'm in though if one exists!
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be interested in joining one. I have browsed through groups on here but many seem either barely active, or so well established it would seem tricky to get really involved (people seeming to "know" each other, jokes you don't get as they related to old posts, etc etc). It would be good to be involved in a smallish groups from the start and get to know people's stories.
  • pdnm02
    pdnm02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would definitely join a group like that. I just recently really started using MFP and have never been in a group.
  • michele_kleiner
    michele_kleiner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's start one!
  • goknitkrissie
    goknitkrissie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • contrarymary7504
    contrarymary7504 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was traveling.

The groups I've enjoyed asks members to post activity and food info daily. Talk about your sucesses and challenges,

Still in?