Anyone else have 30+ kgs to lose?

Options
Love to have friends in here to share the journey with.
Tips, tricks, success and fails.
❤️

Replies

• Karipavia
    Karipavia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal weight loss is 40lbs so I too am here to get words of encouragement and advice too
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60-70lbs roughly the same
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Incredibly, i am 30 lbs heavier than I really need to be according to my doc and height. I have been in denial and complacent...but need to nip that in the bud!
  • mojomamahipzinall
    mojomamahipzinall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes so glad I'm alone! It can be overwhelming when it's more than 10kgs/20pounds, and feel lonely. Love to have friends on the journey
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have just about 30kgs to lose if i converted the units correctlylol. Add me if you like. Ive already lost 85 lbs. Its a long damn journey. Some friends along the way woud be great! Im anopem book. You can ask or share anything! Good luck!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,106 Member
    Options
    I am about half way through losing 30kg, down 17kg already, feel free to add me.
  • reneemalone82
    reneemalone82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started my journey about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have 87 lbs to go. :#
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I've got about 90 lbs to lose. So yeah
  • ndonele
    ndonele Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also have over 30kgs to lose and am feeling pathetic and alone. I would love people to walk this journey with who understand.
  • doconnor91
    doconnor91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got 40 kg to go... And just started. Not going to lie, it's pretty scary
  • mojomamahipzinall
    Options
    doconnor91 wrote: »
    I've got 40 kg to go... And just started. Not going to lie, it's pretty scary

Yes it's a bit overwhelming aye! Seems almost impossible, even though it is very possible
  • mojomamahipzinall
    Options
    ndonele wrote: »
    I also have over 30kgs to lose and am feeling pathetic and alone. I would love people to walk this journey with who understand.

Add me, I'd love the company.. you are so not alone in this journey b
  • itsremyab
    itsremyab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I have to lose 30 kgs and it's not the first time I am trying. It's getting tough and feeling quite alone
  • kck211821
    kck211821 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hlqxvjhbd9fa.png

This helps me. And it's true why do you want to feel so rubbish and yuk. Trying to change for the better.
  • vanelo10
    vanelo10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've to loose 80 lbs. I've been on diet for 3 months and already lost 28, however it feels so long and slow this journey. Sometimes I don't knoe if I'm the right thing or not.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,106 Member
    Options
    vanelo10 wrote: »
    I've to loose 80 lbs. I've been on diet for 3 months and already lost 28, however it feels so long and slow this journey. Sometimes I don't knoe if I'm the right thing or not.

28lbs in 3 months is just about the right speed at which to lose weight with 80lbs to lose. I think a lot of the time the problem is the expectation thanks to all the rubbish advertising of weight loss products. You should only be losing around 1% of your bodyweight per week, patience is the key. 80lbs didn't go on overnight, it won't come off overnight either.

• tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi mojomamahipzinall. I met you on the vegetarian post. I would love to be added as a friend. It would be nice to have friends on this difficult journey. Have a great day.