Stay the course

Options
I'm just staying the course... regardless and continuing to work on my weaknesses. Losing is just 1/2 the battle... Maintenance is a whole other fight. My friends expect the war to never end; Wake up each day to fight for your fitness... Wake up each day to fine tune ur body... We only have one life to live... Live it to the fullest!
There is a condition called regression to the mean. Our bodies want to return to their former state... This my friends is why we have to fight!
In the words of the late Jim Valvano... Don't give up, don't ever give up!

Replies

• Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good stuff.... thank you for this!!
  • christinaburns
    Options
    Here, here!
  • getstrongrenee15
    Options
    I needed to hear this today.... the war wages on!!! Maintenance can be tougher than losing IMO!!!
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well said Pastor ☺
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    nicely put
  • DJack20
    DJack20 Posts: 6
    Options
    This is soo very true, well said. Thanks for everything
  • KayronM
    KayronM Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Very well said
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    NEVER give up!!! Strong in the head and strong in the body that God gave us! You so got it and you continue to inspire and amaze me!!!!!!
  • goldspaula
    goldspaula Posts: 161
    Options
    Love the post, and I'm staying the course!! As I walked to my car after the gym this morning, way out there in the furthest reaches of the parking lot, I thought "How beautiful this morning is!" If I had parked closer, I wouldn't have had time to fully appreciate the glorious day!!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    AWWW I love mfp and my beautiful friends... such great inspiration!