100 lb weight loss goals

Options
Hi! My name is Krystal. I’m 24 years old and on the journey to living a happier healthier life. I’m 93 days into my journey.

Stats;
Height: 5’11
Starting weight: 260 lbs
Current weight: 228.4 lbs
Goal weight: 160 lbs

I love running, swimming, and hiking. I’d love some friends with similiar goals/likes. (And even active people without similar goals) so feel free to add me!

Replies

• AmberandDante110906
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss. I'm looking to lose 150lbs of not more. I to enjoy swimming and hiking. I also picked up doing Zumba, amazing especially if you like to dance.
  • Lilpeas2
    Lilpeas2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great work! I'm going to lose 100 pounds, only on day 5 though!! Continue the great work!
  • JuviaLockser94
    JuviaLockser94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I actually weigh 260 right now and looking to lose over 100 pounds. I am amazed at your hard work!! It’s so hard for me to get motivated sometimes haha Keep up the amazingness!!
  • pdnm02
    pdnm02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. It takes so much hard work! Way to go!!!
  • Nita843
    Nita843 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Krystal, I'm Juanita. Nice to meet you. Great job so far! I too am on a journey to lose 100 lbs.

Our stats are actually similar:
    5'9"
    SW: 263
    CW: 230
    GW:160

I love running and paddling. I fell off the bandwagon for a couple of weeks but I'm getting back in the swing of things.
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Krystal! Congratulations on your progress so far! My stats are similar, and I also have an overall goal of 100-110lbs to lose. I'm almost at 300 days!

Height: 5'10
    SW: 270lbs
    CW: 220lbs
    GW: 199lbs - by New Years hopefully
    UGW: to be determined!

I'm losing my weight painfully slowly however, I know it's going to stay off! I recently took up running back in April which I love. I enjoy hikes and cycling, and all the aerobics classes at the gym. Anyone is welcome to add me, as well :smile:

• ashlaknight
    ashlaknight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey:) I've gained and gained constantly over the years, I'm a happily married 25 year old and after two kids I'm done. Done being morbidly obese. I need to lose 158lbs.
    SW:370
    CW:318
    GW:160
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am always looking for friends who share the same weight loss goals. I started back in August. Still have 100+ lbs. to go. Feel free to add me and anyone else who sees this post :smiley:
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I hear ya girl! Feel free to add me, I started 4 months ago at 262, CW 220 with a goal of 130. I have about 90 more to go. Wishing you all the best!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I started 83 days ago and I weigh in on the last day of week 12 tomorrow. Last time I weighed in I still had 110 to go.

Logging every day, got a great bunch of MFP friends inc some on this thread

feel free to add me, happy to support daily on the news feed
  • _MoltenOrange_
    _MoltenOrange_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new and can definitely use some help!

SW: 431
    CW: 427.2
    GW: 200 (Many goals along the way)

Used this site to smashing success 3 years ago, lost my way in a big way and gained 100 pounds. Lowest I have seen the scale since 2006 is 329 pounds.