Stubborn Belly Fat

Options
Hello! 5’6 180 Female. I’m struggling with losing that stubborn Belly Fat, I was wondering how do people actually lose that fat that sits on their tummy, the ones who have such huge transformations? Like pounds of fat on the tummy too six packs. I do HIIT everyday for 30-45 minutes and I lift weights 4 days a week. Intermittent fast 16/8 is the way I eat, which is nothing but good nutritious food. So what am I doing wrong? Can not eating enough affect that? Thanks!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Are you in a calorie deficit? Because that's how you lose the fat. And you can't spot reduce, so you just have to be patient.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You cant spot reduce, but you sound like you are going in the correct direction. HIIT and weights. Are you logging your food, consistently and honestly by weighing and portioning all foods.

When I had gotten down to my smallest, was when I finally noticed my belly fat to shrink, I was about 10-15 lbs away from my goal weight. And I was doing spin & body pump 4-5 times a week .

How long have you been all you stated above and how much weigh have you loss?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    palmerc19 wrote: »
    Hello! 5’6 180 Female. I’m struggling with losing that stubborn Belly Fat, I was wondering how do people actually lose that fat that sits on their tummy, the ones who have such huge transformations? Like pounds of fat on the tummy too six packs. I do HIIT everyday for 30-45 minutes and I lift weights 4 days a week. Intermittent fast 16/8 is the way I eat, which is nothing but good nutritious food. So what am I doing wrong? Can not eating enough affect that? Thanks!

If you're doing it for 30-45 minutes, you're not doing HIIT

Do you weigh everything you eat? How many cals do you net per day?