Jillians 30 day shred

Options
Hey. I’m on day 5 of Jillians 30 day shred and was wondering if anyone has any before and after photos? Or progress photos if your currently doing it :) thanks :)

Replies

• goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I finished day 14 L2 W2 today. I took pictures at 10 days of L1. I will follow up in 2 weeks with an after. Definitely feeling some changes!
  • jjjs5
    jjjs5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm attempting for the 5th or 6th time to complete the 30DS (I've had the DVD for about 7 years now and I know it works) . I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and take a front and side pic. I am only on day 2.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    jjjs5 wrote: »
    Hey ladies, I'm attempting for the 5th or 6th time to complete the 30DS (I've had the DVD for about 7 years now and I know it works) . I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and take a front and side pic. I am only on day 2.

You can do it!! I've had the DVD for about 5 years lol I never did the straight 30. This is the longest I've gone straight so far. I'm halfway there!!
  • jjjs5
    Options
    Thank you goalpeace! I've made it to the halfway point once. My body started to look REALLY good, but on the 15th day I just stopped because I just didn't feel like working out :-( that day. Of course I woke up late this morning and had no time to take pics or weigh myself (the 3 day weekend threw me off). Hopefully I will remember tomorrow AM. I'm actually excited to do 3DS this evening!
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to convince my husband to hook a DVD player up in the loft so I can use her DVD. I've heard great things about it and want to give it a try.
  • jjjs5
    Options
    Hey everyone! I completed day 3 yesterday evening. I measured my waist and love handles this morning, as those are my two main areas of concern. My waist is 34 inches :-( and my love handles are 36.75 inches, YIKES!!! My goal is to see a 28 inch waist and 30 inches around love handles (I guess at 30 inches there would be no love handles lol).
  • jjjs5
    Options
    Completed Day 4 yesterday evening! I was able to get through two of the workout moves from start to finish without stop that I was unable to do the entire duration during days 1 - 3.
  • Kokalol
    Kokalol Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, not sure how old these posts are but I have very similar attempts with the 30day dvd! I too only get 2 weeks, and i do se results amd enjoy it, but life gets in the way and i get lazy!
    I am once again up to 200 pnds. :-( and trying this social app amd tools along with her dvd again!!!
    Wish me luck and post pics if you still have them!!!
    Here is a pic of me when i was doing it, along with walking and healthy eating!! (Before i gained my weight back in the last 8 months) ... well i dont know how to post pic, maybe on my wall thing? ( i am not on any social media sites except this one, so forgive me foe my lack of knowledge on this lol)
  • jjjs5
    Options
    Hey Kokalol, I don't see pic. I have not had time to take the proper pics yet, so hopefully this weekend! I completed day 5 yesterday evening!!!!
  • jjjs5
    Options
    Oh, and I've lost a half inch off my waist!!!!
  • Kokalol
    Options
    jjjs5 wrote: »
    Hey Kokalol, I don't see pic. I have not had time to take the proper pics yet, so hopefully this weekend! I completed day 5 yesterday evening!!!!

Hahaha i didnt know how to upload it! Lol i just learned today hahaha!!!
  • Kokalol
    Options
    So someone said to click on the emojis and find little mountain square to upload pics... i dont see that option on mine, just about 10 emojis... am i not doing this right!!! Jist trying to upload pics!!! Do i need to be a paying member?
  • shorayna
    shorayna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    gapt91wvuyn0.jpeg
  • shorayna
    shorayna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kokalol wrote: »
    So someone said to click on the emojis and find little mountain square to upload pics... i dont see that option on mine, just about 10 emojis... am i not doing this right!!! Jist trying to upload pics!!! Do i need to be a paying member?

Hope the pic helps
  • Kokalol
    Options
    So i realized that i cannot ad pics using the app! Thank you so much for tge pic, it made me figure this out!
  • Kokalol
    Options
    Ladihd2vray2td49.jpg

Ladies i am so sorry i cannot find a beffore pic, just the after of using 30 day shred. I loved it and loved how i was transforming!
    Keep in mind i got off track so much that i am now 200 and gained so much weight back. But im a fighter and will get this back again!! These pics were taken March 2017 this year!! Its so amazing how quickly weight comes on :-/ hope this gives some encouragement!! It works, stick to it!!!
  • Kokalol
    Options
    Sorry thought i downloaded both at same time, and i had to zoom in so again sorry for blurry pic!!
    7welasbx96z9.jpg
  • jjjs5
    Options
    Hey everyone, I completed day 6 on Saturday, and took off on Sunday. But I was soooo exhausted from the wknd I didn't complete day 7 yesterday. But I will be back on it this evening!
  • grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm doing the 30DS again too. :)
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am doing the shred 30 as well Day 4 will be done evening