Long time MFP first time poster

Options
Hey everyone, Ive been on MFP for several months battling my ever growing weight and finally decided that I cant do it alone anymore....I initially lost over 100 pounds about 3-4 years ago running, working out almost everyday, and ever since I got hurt almost 2 years ago I havent been the same. I use to be able to do it on my own but now I admit I need the motivation and support from people like you!

I have about 70 pounds that I want to lose and hopefully get a good chunk of it down by the summer months. I know what to do its just a matter of doing it :P

Anyways you will see me on the boards alot and I'm also doing this with my girlfriend but she goes on peer trainer so I'll have to get her to sign up to :-)

Replies

• erikhutson
    erikhutson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Ive been on MFP for several months battling my ever growing weight and finally decided that I cant do it alone anymore....I initially lost over 100 pounds about 3-4 years ago running, working out almost everyday, and ever since I got hurt almost 2 years ago I havent been the same. I use to be able to do it on my own but now I admit I need the motivation and support from people like you!

I have about 70 pounds that I want to lose and hopefully get a good chunk of it down by the summer months. I know what to do its just a matter of doing it :P

Anyways you will see me on the boards alot and I'm also doing this with my girlfriend but she goes on peer trainer so I'll have to get her to sign up to :-)
  • mgeek40
    Options
    Welcome! I've recently learned that the human spirit is an amazing thing. Believe in yourself and you can do it.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    That's great both you and your gf will be doing fitness together. Quick and make a ticker. Share with evveryone your goals/progress. Good luck, see you on the boards. Glad you're joinning the community after being a long time MFP member. I just joined Jan.31 and love it here especially those tickers showing lbs lost. Good luck!! :happy: :happy:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, Glad you're posting!:smile:
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    It took me fifteen years to put on what I have taken off in just over four months...you guys can do it!!
  • erikhutson
    erikhutson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey how do I go ahead adding the ticker to my signature?

Got it working :D
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    It took me fifteen years to put on what I have taken off in just over four months...you guys can do it!!

Awesome!! Must have been nice to see that ticker move to the right like that. It's the tickers that was the main reason for me to join MFP on Jan.31. I love seeing everyone's goals/progress instantly like that!! Tks for sharing. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is absoultly the best site and I love posting. Good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.