Lookin 4 friends!!

Options
Im 53, 5'7" tall, 100+ lbs to lose, my diary is public, logging in and interacting daily, stay at home housewife, Christian, cat mom.

Replies

• SammiLovesAFI
    SammiLovesAFI Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 48 5ft 7 and looking to drop 120lbs would love motivated friends but don't know how to add people
  • dprust
    dprust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 53, 5'7" tall, 100+ lbs to lose, my diary is public, logging in and interacting daily, stay at home housewife, Christian, cat mom.

I'm in the same boat. It's hard and it sucks but needs to be done. I also suffer from sarcoidosis and I work full time as an upper level manager I a fast paced manufacturing plant. I ALWAYS put myself last behind my 4 kids. And now I am suffering because of it. Where and how to start is tougher than it seems to be. I'd be up for a group chat where we push and support each other!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    65 and here everyday for support
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Added u.. anyone feel free to add me :)
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    To add ppl click on persons name then there photo and click add
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    70 here everyday and have been for 4 years
  • bermuda857
    bermuda857 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    60 and looking to lose around 80 lbs. I just decided tonight. I haven't shopped for groceries or planned anything. I'm just jumping in and hoping to win this battle.
  • KateA2017
    KateA2017 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 47 and log daily too I haven't been doing alot of exercise because of an injury but will be back at the gym soon if yoy want to add me as a friend.