Needing support 40 more pounds

Options
Hi all,

I'm 30, 5'2, 178.5 pounds. Started at 215. Goal weight of 140.

School principal during the day, wife at night. Looking for friends!

Replies

• miamigirl1987
    miamigirl1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add and I'll do the same for you!
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me: 35F, 5'6, 180lbs. made it down to 140 2.5years ago and have gained it all back. trying to get back there again but am really struggling this time
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    40F, 5'9 225 , Ive been back with MFP 60 days & Im down 12lbs. I made it to 183 about 5 years ago. Then life go in the way and it slowly crept back on. Then I played yo-yo with the same 10 lbs for about 3 years. Im back and serious about getting back to being comfortable in my skin .

All - Feel free to friend me
  • amberbenton315
    amberbenton315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
    I'm 31 5'5" 178.4 down from 196 since the end of August. Goal weight: 135. Weight loss has stalled for the last week and a half. I don't want to quit at all, but some days I just want to say screw it and grab a brownie. Lol. Not going to happen though, because I have the will power! Anyway, add me if you'd like and help each other stay away from the brownies. :)
  • Rosiev2014
    Rosiev2014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me too! 30lbs more to lose, already lost 35lbs. Teacher by daytime, mum to 3 wee lovelies by night!
  • mar_pow
    mar_pow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have the exact same goal :) let's motivate eachother!! I'm also looking for a pen pal!
  • creativate
    creativate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OMG! Please add me. I need friends I can relate to. I lost about 30 lbs. but then gained it back during some serious depression. I want my body back, and I want the active lifestyle back.