Are you brand-loyal? What to?

Options
jdlobb
jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
first off, if you wanna *kitten* on this thread with anti-consumerist nonsense or whatever, just shuffle off.

Now.

To what brands are you loyal?

Me:

Tommy Hilfiger - all of my suits and dress shirts
Champion - almost all of my workout clothes, and increasing amount of casual stuff from the Todd Snyder + Champion collections too
Converse - I've been buying chucks for decades, will for decades more
Levis - I haven't bought a pair of non-Levis jeans in at least 10 years

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When I eat Macaroni and Cheese, it HAS to be Kraft. And my cream cheese HAS to be Philadelphia.
  • jdlobb
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Does it need to be clothes? I really have no brand loyalty regarding fashion.
    I do however feel very loyal to Coke and Oreos. That is probably why I am here....

brand loyalty is brand loyalty.

I tried to think of some non-clothing examples, but I'm not really loyal to any. But I know lots of people are.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Budweiser is my crappy beer of choice.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I only wash my clothes in Tide,
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    84.1.png
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Jordan brand for shoes...i only buy siganture series aka retros...have done so since 97 when i saved money to buy my 1st pair when i was 11 lol....
  • cargotrailer
    cargotrailer Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've always driven Ford vehicles!
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Jordan brand for shoes...i only buy siganture series aka retros...have done so since 97 when i saved money to buy my 1st pair when i was 11 lol....

I saved up for my first pair, which were 4's, when they were brand new, not retro.

My 1st pair was the 13s in 97 again i was 11...then was on a mission to own every pair....i now have had every pair that was original and buy retros to wear....i put retros in my post cause alot of ppl dont know what i mean when i say siganture...retros imo are not the same quality
  • jdlobb
    Options
    I've been getting more into sneakers, as I get older and more financially secure, and I've been considering getting my first pair of Jordans.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Meh. I find stuff I like and that works for me and tend to stick with it. Well, until they give me a reason not to.
    • I like Apple products overall, though some things I don't support in their line and buy other stuff.
    • I have bought KSwiss tennis shoes for years and the latest update doesn't fit well so I am looking for a new shoe.
    • I buy mostly Costco meat because of quality, but I do find other deals and buy that at times.

Etc...
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I've been getting more into sneakers, as I get older and more financially secure, and I've been considering getting my first pair of Jordans.

The jordan game is not what it used to be....you used to have to stand in line or order online as soon as they drop but they dont sell out like they used to....say a 13 drops for 189.99 in a month theyll be 150.00
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    I’m not going to embarrass myself in this thread

Lol....y not i embarass myself all the time on here
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I’m not going to embarrass myself in this thread

waaat?

no. c'mon....

3.jpg

luckystrike-300x248.jpg

Valium-238x179.png

• jdlobb
    Options
    Oh. I guess this should count.

I have a tattoo dedicated to Black Velvet, a cheap canadian whiskey favored by me and my friends back in my military days.

It's a pair of brass knuckles with the initials "B.V.C." in the holes, directly over my liver.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yes... To Poo-Pourri. But that's about the only thing.
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Oh. I guess this should count.

I have a tattoo dedicated to Black Velvet, a cheap canadian whiskey favored by me and my friends back in my military days.

It's a pair of brass knuckles with the initials "B.V.C." in the holes, directly over my liver.

I drank the hell out of that growin up....my dads drink of choice lol
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    For clothing... I prefer to buy most of my clothes at Christopher and Banks. The quality is decent, when on sale the sale prices are good, and I can consistently find clothes that are attractive for large women in their plus section.

For food, I'm not too brand loyal about many things with a few notable exceptions. For frozen foods I prefer Lean Cuisines over any other frozen meal. They consistently taste better, offer good nutrition for the size, and are satisfying when paired with a salad or an additional vegetable. My go to breakfast cereal is whole grain total because it offers a lot of nutrition in a 30 G serving.

For mayonnaise, only Hellman's will do. I've tried all the rest Hellman's is still the best.

I prefer Bounty paper towels over all others. We like Cottonelle toilet tissue. Puffs Plus for tissues, and Band-Aid brand bandages. Everything else is whatever is on sale LOL.