New, fightng the dad bod

Options
Hey everyone, I'm 32 and seemingly getting in worse shape every year. Active most days and I eat mostly whole/homemade foods. I think my problem is volume and beers.... My goal is not to get "skinny" but to simply be more fit. In shooting to lose about 15lbs.

I'm hoping this might help keep me honest and motivated. Add me if you like. Have a great day.

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome David!

Seems like you are on the right path to your goal.
  • brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To lift heavy weights is the best piece of advice I could give another man who wants to improve his body composition and isn't explicitly looking to cut body fat. Started lifting a year ago and have never regretted it for an instant.
  • fitdragon484
    fitdragon484 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 32 and seemingly getting in worse shape every year. Active most days and I eat mostly whole/homemade foods. I think my problem is volume and beers.... My goal is not to get "skinny" but to simply be more fit. In shooting to lose about 15lbs.

I'm hoping this might help keep me honest and motivated. Add me if you like. Have a great day.

I am a newbie, so no advice from me LOL. But keep it going. I am trying to do the same, I want to lose around 30 pounds... And feel better in my own skin. I love beer, but I decided not to drink alcohol until I reach my goal (let's see what will happen LOL). Keep it positive....