Hello!

Options
I am definitely not new to trying to lose weight. I currently weigh 180 (I've lost 5 so far) and I want to get down to 160 but I cannot seem to get past the 180 mark. I work two jobs. One is sitting behind a desk for 40+ hours a week and the other is running a restaurant at night and on the weekends. Therefore, that leaves very little time for exercise and, yes, you guessed it, I tend to just grab something quick to eat (fast food) to get me by. I have recently begun eating more vege's and fruits and snacking on them instead of chips, candy, etc. That has helped. The problem is not getting the exercise I need during the week to help with burning the calories. If anyone knows of some easy calorie burning exercises I can do to help, I would greatly appreciate it. If there were only 8 days in a week... :)

Replies

• Tracey_Smith
    Options
    Running up and down stairs is a good workout, so is walking and I bet working in a restaurant you do loads of that?
  • idickerson8907
    Options
    I am just now getting back on the wagon. Life got kinda busy and now I am trying to get to my goal weight. My PT said a big factor for people is not only what they eat but what the DRINK. Cut it back to lots of water!