2 week Intermittent Fasting 16/8

Options
Hi I'm starting a 2 week intermittent fasting.I will be on the 16 / 8 fasting were I will fast for 16 hours and my eating window will be 8 hours if any girls want to join then add me I have has previous success with this want to lose at least 10 pounds

Replies

• Roxaoxy25
    Roxaoxy25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I already do this! Except that i also do ketosis. I'm in with ya
  • nadiakanwal556
    nadiakanwal556 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I asked you yesterday but didn't get a reply so thought you won't interested
  • neerashamith
    neerashamith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to start this....today is my day #1
  • Deegirl83
    Deegirl83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing IF for the past week, also doing 16/8 split. So far I like it, haven't weighed myself yet though. I just have to make sure that I eat enough fat and protein at dinner so that I'm not starving he next day before my 1st meal.
  • NiniTiby
    NiniTiby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For week days/work days, my eating habit happens to fall into the 16/8 split unintentionally. But it is hard for me to keep it up on the weekends. I am in this challenge with you.
  • soulless_bubble
    soulless_bubble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have heard so many positive things about intermittent fasting so I decided to try it starting tomorrow.
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in. I have been doing this since August 1st. So far I have lost 7 lbs. I do a lot of heavy weight training so I have been gaining muscle mass and but losing body fat so actual weight loss in very slow. On weight training days I eat protein before my workouts and lots of protein & good fats after and stop eating after 6 hours. On cardio days I workout in a fasted state and start to eat from 12:00 - 6pm as I find I don't have much of an appetite after spin class or jogging.
  • carinagoesfit
    carinagoesfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am trying the 16/8 plan as well and see how it will work. Cheers
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just started 16:8 today. Also Keto. =)
  • nadiakanwal556
    nadiakanwal556 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all