Looking for vegetarian buddies

Options
Hi I'm 39, mum to 3 and have approximately 30kgs to get rid of. I am a binge eater, so sabotage is my favourite past time sport haha.
So returning to being vegetarian in hope it will help balance things out more.. but I'm such a unmotivated cook, would love some people to add me who would be happy to share their favourite foods, and even better if they have lost loads of weight.
Much love
X
Mojo

Replies

• tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am stiil on my weight loss journey. I still have 40 lbs to lose. I am back to being a vegetarian for a month now.
    My favorite food right now is potatoes, green beans, corn, and black beans with sour cream. Sometimes i use different vegetables and beans, even baked beans.
    First, you bake the potato or microwave the potato for 3-5 minutes. Cook the vegetables. Then, chop up the potato and place the veggies and sour cream on top.
    Sometimes i swap out the potato for rice and put salsa on it. i suppose you can be healthy and eliminate the sour cream, but i'm not at that point yet.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You could also use a vegetarian or vegan gravy instead of sour cream.
  • mojomamahipzinall
    mojomamahipzinall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    tuolon wrote: »
    I am stiil on my weight loss journey. I still have 40 lbs to lose. I am back to being a vegetarian for a month now.
    My favorite food right now is potatoes, green beans, corn, and black beans with sour cream. Sometimes i use different vegetables and beans, even baked beans.
    First, you bake the potato or microwave the potato for 3-5 minutes. Cook the vegetables. Then, chop up the potato and place the veggies and sour cream on top.
    Sometimes i swap out the potato for rice and put salsa on it. i suppose you can be healthy and eliminate the sour cream, but i'm not at that point yet.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Sounds yum! I recently fallen back in love with potatoes too since cutting out meat