Who's with me in the countdown to a Christmas celebration?

Options
hartwell17
hartwell17 Posts: 8 Member
Okay, here it is... there are 75 days until 24th December, I'm not counting the 25th because Christmas will be our celebration :wink:

My goal is to get anywhere in the 60's... kg's that is. So my goal is to be rid of 8 kilos by the 24th December.

What's your goal... let's keep each other motivated. Check in each week and update your progress here.

23807081.png

Replies

• linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to be 190lbs by Christmas...I'm at 212.8 now. Then next Christmas I'll have already met my goal and be at 140!! :D
  • esti1976
    esti1976 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's my 41st birthday on 25th Dec.. .. I'm at 238.1 108.1kg now.... aiming for 220lbs end oct 100kg
    Then 209lbs 95kg Nov then if possible 198lbs 90kg for Xmas or close to it.... can we add each other and keep motivated
  • hartwell17
    Options
    Lets do this!
    How about each week we come back and update on how the week has gone.
  • elizab3t
    elizab3t Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love this countdown!

I'm currently 203 lbs, and am going to get myself down to 170 by Christmas! That's pretty reasonable for 10 weeks, so long as I keep logging in every day!

Looking forward to seeing everyone get closer to their goals! This is going to be a great Christmas, I think!
  • fitdragon484
    fitdragon484 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love this countdown! When I started a month ago, I promised myself I will get fit and lose weight till New Year's Eve, but Christmas sounds good as well. I have 85 kg, and want to reach 70kg,so 15kg to go. Let's do it!! How long we have till Christmas? :smiley:
  • Supermom008
    Supermom008 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What a great present to myself, a healthy ME! I'm at 148lbs and would like to be 135 by Christmas. I applaud everyone in this challenge!
  • misswizard
    misswizard Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to get into the 60s by Christmas too! My aim is 65kg, so 8 to go!
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Age 62 Current weight 137.5 lbs Goal by Christmas 130 lbs.
    I have been doing weight training with a trainer 2x a week and cardio 4x a week and Pilates 3x a week plus walk/jog to and from the gym.
  • hartwell17
    Options
    68 days left until 24th December.
    I had a very social weekend, and always come a little unstuck! Still a small loss of 500g

Current 77.5kg.... how did you all go?
    Come on, let’s make this week count, we can do it!
  • fitdragon484
    fitdragon484 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I decided not to weigh myself until 1st of November, so I will stick to my 85.4kg. See you in 2 weeks... Good luck everyone!!! You can do it!!!
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am joining also currently 173.2 pounds. My goal is 160
  • mattiefras
    mattiefras Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Current weight 130.8 goal by Christmas 120ish. Ha! Mostly I just want to fit back into my skinny jeans.
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!
    I hope to reach my goal weight by Christmas.
    Currently 163.8; goal weight is 156.0
  • dmstan980
    dmstan980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm would like to be 200lbs by Christmas, currently 218. Thank you for the challenge
  • hartwell17
    Options
    61 days/ 8 weeks left until 24th December.
    The tiniest of losses for me, but still a loss right!?!?! My first mini goal to be under 75, by Monday 13th November, so I am aiming for that first and then I'll chip away at the rest. Putting it out there is going to keep me accountable :wink:

Current weight 77.3kg.

We've got it girls. Let's all smash this!!!!

How are you all going?
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I’ve been struggling with the Halloween candy lately, so some extra accountability through the holidays sounds great!
    Current weight-147
    Goal for Dec. 24- 139
    Plan for this week is to stay in calorie range and stick to exercise plan- heading to a yoga class right now!
  • hartwell17
    Options
    55 days until 24th December.

Current weight 76.5kg.

How are you going... I've not seen many updates.... Come on everyone, just think how great you will feel within yourself in 55 days time. We go this... ;)

• gup853
    gup853 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in- currently 188, would like to be 175 by Christmas!