Hello....

Options
I started my journey a month ago. I had an injury and a spine surgery a month ago as well. before the surgery I decided that I have to stop unhealthy habits. I was eating more than 4000 calories a day, mostly pasta, pastries, sweets... My activity level was 0,and blaming my neck injury was very welcoming. So first I quit smoking. I went from smoking 2packs a day to none. I bought electronic cigarette, no nicotine, and it's working for me. I read a book, Christmas Abbott, for a weight loss, and started eating by her plan. That lasted for 3 weeks. Than I installed this application, and realized I can do it without reading any books or following plans, as long as I stick to my calorie and exercising plan. Christmas Abbott was a great start, I learned a lot by reading that book, but following my calorie intake and nutrition works better.
So when I started(a month ago) I had 90.5kg and I set a goal 70kg.I set another goal, to be fit and look gorgeous for New Year's Eve, LOL, and so far I have lost 5kg,so 15 more to go.... Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, Hope the surgery was successful. Well done on your change of lifestyle...I bet you are reaping the rewards. I find people on here are positive and you will find the inspiration and motivation you need. You wont need luck.. keep going the way you are and post a pic on new years eve showing how gorgeous you look...
  • fitdragon484
    fitdragon484 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    jayhd777 wrote: »
    Hi, Hope the surgery was successful. Well done on your change of lifestyle...I bet you are reaping the rewards. I find people on here are positive and you will find the inspiration and motivation you need. You wont need luck.. keep going the way you are and post a pic on new years eve showing how gorgeous you look...
    :blush::smiley:
    The surgery went well, thanks God. I have one more month sick leave, till I recover enough to go to work.
    Can't wait for New Year's :blush:
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hope the recovery goes well.....and looking forward to seeing that new years piccy
  • Joster91
    Joster91 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals. Quiting 2 packs a day is amazing, a big feat in itself. I have no doubt you can be successful in your diet and exercise.
  • fitdragon484
    Options
    Joster91 wrote: »
    Good luck on your goals. Quiting 2 packs a day is amazing, a big feat in itself. I have no doubt you can be successful in your diet and exercise.

Thanks a lot!! :blush:
  • naglaakhaled6767
    naglaakhaled6767 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Best whishes for you
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your fitness journey
  • fitdragon484
    Options