gained my second week

Options
Ok I know I shouldn't weigh in before my full week but I just wanted to check my progress. I lost 6 lbs the 1st week and this is day 4 of the second week. I ate cereal and exercised this morning and at 10 I hoped on the scale to just check. I was up a pound! Now I am freaking out. I have been serious and stayed at or under my calories. I tae bo'd every day except sunday. What is wrong with this picture? help

Replies

• kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    always weigh yourself first thing in the morning, with an empty bladder! once you start eating for the day it will fluctuate and especially after you work out, your body retains water.. 1 lb is nothing! im sure you will be down on weigh in day!
  • GodBreathedLife
    Options
    I suggest you weigh before you eat or exercise.
  • LMR76
    LMR76 Posts: 10
    Options
    I agree with weighing first thing in the morning (after using the restroom)...I think it is the best way to get a consistant measure of your progress without a lot of variables. Good Luck!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Is it the same time. You can fluxuate 1-3lbs in the day depending on the time of day. I would recommend picking a time. I weigh myself everyday but its after I wake up, use restroom weigh! (You should be your lightest first thing in the morning)
  • Andrea_Reid
    Options
    I was affraid that I wasn't counting the calories right or the suggestion calories were wrong for tae bo. I ate fajitas this week too and thought maybe I messed up there. I am an ex weight watcher memeber and never gained the second week, so I think I just freaked out. Thanks
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    If you ate and drank before weighing you are just weighing the food in you stomach.