Way to go Warriors.... (Closed Group)

Options
I would just like to give a big THANK YOU to every current member of our team for logging in and for the most part completing everything. We had a few go over calories, and some not get enough water, and as far as I can tell only 2 that didn't do (or didn't report) their Jumping jacks. We are off to a great start!!

I am currently in the process of getting some replacement team members. I had one member delete her account, and 2 that never accept the friend request to join the team. Gary is working on fixing this for us, but it won't hold us down!!

Please remember that we are here to support each other so reach out if you need help. One key thing I have learned to do to stay within my calories is to put my food in before I actually eat. This way I can see what I am working with and not go over. I was absolutely shocked to see how much a doughnut was and what I would have to give up in the other meals to compensate for eating two, so instead I ate one and left room for other stuff. It's small changes like this that will get you the changes you want to see by the end of the month. :-)

One other thing for those of you who may be struggling with the idea of the scale not moving. I weighed myself today and was not happy with what it said, however I took my measurements and since the last time I had done it I've lost an 1.5in off my waist. So DON'T GIVE UP there are things working even if the scale doesn't say so.

Keep up the good work guys and as always let me know if you need anything!!!

~Amanda~

Replies

• kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amanda! Just FYI on the water thing...I don't track that, because there isn't an option on my phone to track it (that I know of). So if I was one of the people that didn't meet the water intake, I really did. I have NO problems drinking that amount of water every day.

Also, I really like the idea of the inputting info BEFORE eating. I haven't done that some and wish I would have!

I am sad about the scale today too...I am really afraid I am at a platau. The scale hasn't moved in about 2 weeks! :(
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Thanks Amanda! Just FYI on the water thing...I don't track that, because there isn't an option on my phone to track it (that I know of). So if I was one of the people that didn't meet the water intake, I really did. I have NO problems drinking that amount of water every day.

Also, I really like the idea of the inputting info BEFORE eating. I haven't done that some and wish I would have!

I am sad about the scale today too...I am really afraid I am at a platau. The scale hasn't moved in about 2 weeks! :(

Putting the info in before just makes you more aware of what you are actually eating. My thing is I don't realize how bad certain foods are until I put them in, that's a quick wake up call. I think you would benefit from taking your measurements every 2-4 weeks like it says you might notice a change there that you don't on the scale. My personal experience with the scale today I know is just water weight I will re-weigh for an accurate total in about 5-6 days. But I would strongly suggest doing the measurements, and I know you can do that through the app because I did it this morning. :-)
  • RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kylie- are you using the iphone app? If so, when you go to "Add Entry" under the meals and exercises, it should say "add water".

Amanda- thanks for all your support! and i also pre-plan my meals, it makes it so much easier to plan my day and i dont make any bad decisions just because I was too tired or hungry. I forgot to send my before picture, so ill get that to you today!
  • amanda_100283
    Options

Do you have an Iphone? Or what do you have? Because I can keep track of the water on my ipod.
    Just curious.

Thanks,
    Amanda
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Kylie- are you using the iphone app? If so, when you go to "Add Entry" under the meals and exercises, it should say "add water".

Amanda- thanks for all your support! and i also pre-plan my meals, it makes it so much easier to plan my day and i dont make any bad decisions just because I was too tired or hungry. I forgot to send my before picture, so ill get that to you today!

I've learned a lot from pre-planning and it really does help in making better decisions. :-) No worry about the photo get it to me when you can. :-)

Thank you!!!
    Amanda
  • NurseMeeka
    Options
    Thanks Amanda!! Everything is going along well on this end...Thank you for the motivation! It means a lot!! We can do it team!! :))
  • kysue1029
    Options
    You girls are right! :) There is a water part! AWESOME...thanks!
  • kysue1029
    Options
    Amanda, I did my extra mile today! I was only going to do 2 but I did three! :) I stayed under my calories and drank all of my water!