Pushup NSV!

Options
eates
eates Posts: 334 Member
When I started working out I could do 2 or 3 "real" pushups (as in on my toes not my knees) today I did 14 "real" pushups!! And that was at the end of my weights class- after I'd been lifting 8 lb dumbbells for almost 40 minutes!

Replies

• Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    That is so awesome! Keep it up. You'll just get stronger and stronger and be able to pump 50 out!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    Wooohooo! WTG Liz!! That's AWESOME!!! I can almost do 1 real one now <giggle>
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I wish I could do 1 real one. I do a modified "sink pushup." Eventually I'll be able to do them on the ground. I hope.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    awesome!

if you're interested in building up more go to www.hundredpushups.com
    it's an amazing program.
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    Isn't it a good feeling. I started out this summer not being able to do not even one on my knees. Now I'm up to 30 pushups in less than a month of trying. Keep up the good work and keep lifting weights and doing the pushups.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That's great. Man pushups are really hard - at least for me. I can do 5.
  • mnerfariousl
    mnerfariousl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    the only way someone could get me to do a push up is to hold me at gun point (even then...hmmm) now i enjoy push ups...bring it on...
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) It totally made my day!
    I've looked at the hundred pushups challenge a couple of times...I think I'm still intimidated lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!