5'2" 166lbs woman - weight loss journey

Options
AlexandreaLeann
AlexandreaLeann Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I feel alone. I understand everyone's body is different but is there anyone out there like me?? I have a bad relationship with food and beer. Today was the first day of this journey, I ate healthy and worked out for 30 minutes this is tough is there any advice anyone can give me?? Or give me hope that it's possible to get down to a healthy weight (current goal weight is 135lbs) pictures would be awesome! I need some inspiration/hope/etc.!

Replies

• AlexandreaLeann
    AlexandreaLeann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! This makes me feel not so alone! You look great! I have bad days too and that's when I put myself most down but I just have to keep on pushing through each day!! Thank you!
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with alcohol and smoking. it's terrible. I also deal with depression and anxiety as well (currently in therapy). oh and food. on good days I do great. on bad days I do terrible. there is no middle ground. I've been struggling to lose weight for a while now, and right now my son is away with grandma and I'm trying to get into a routine.

Stats: 5'2", 165ish lbs. Goal 125-130 depending on how I look and feel when I get there.

My motivation is my son. I promised him that when he comes back I will be healthier, not only for him but for me. I just try and get up every day and do something. Logging what I eat generally helps keep me on track. Just have to keep moving. And if you have a bad day, let it go, and move forward. no use dwelling on it.

Good luck! Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bumping to kick back the the Spammers.
  • jasmine1521
    jasmine1521 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'2" here as well. Currently at 202 lbs. After yo-yoing during my college years I gave up trying and climbed to over 220 lbs. I'm reclaiming my body and building a healthy relationship with it and food. I am also battling PCOS and it makes things a little difficult but a healthy diet, monitoring my intake, and a 4-day gym routine (I love Zumba) is working wonders. It's also important to remember that everyone carries their weight differently. A number can't tell you much. You can do this. If I can, you definitely can. Feel free to message me anytime :)

You are an inspiration to me. Thank you. I felt very bad today and was having some mood swings . Now I feel better after reading this.