Best Scales & Fitness Watches... New Friends Too!

Options
Simplysavvy793
Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
Need help! I've been researching the best scales and fitness watches to help accurately track my progress for what seems like months. I see mixed reviews for so many products out there and I don't want to waste my money on devices that won't be accurate or that won't last long!

Please inform me! Let me know which scales and watches have worked best for you! I would love to know why you prefer each device or benefits that they provide that other devices don't as well. :)

I am new to my weight loss journey at this point in my life and would love to meet new people who share the same goals! To create a better and healthier future!

Replies

• Simplysavvy793
    Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm worried about!!
  • AggieDan1996
    AggieDan1996 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is your fitness goal? For general 10,000 step stuff fitbit is a good ecosystem. Seems everyone has one and tons of tie ins and accessories. My wife loves hers.

I'm firmly locked into the Polar ecosystem. I have their A360, M430, H7, and scale. But, I'm not into 24/7 heart rate monitoring because it kills battery life. The new A370 does it but slashes the two week battery life to 4 or 5 days. No thanks. The M430 is what I moved to from the A360 because of the integrated GPS. I love it. Is it perfect? No. But, it suits my workout tracking needs and is waterproof.
  • melkielb
    melkielb Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi there. I use a Garmin Vivoactive HR (shows heartbeat rate) which is not perfect but I am very attached to now and would recommend.

I'm looking for a new scale, as well. Did you find one that worked Floridagirlsan1993? Anyone else have suggestions? Thanks!