Keto results please!!!

Options
My friend and I are reading all about the keto way of life and I am so curious to see what other got as results! Thanks!!

Replies

• MsChewMe
    MsChewMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It’s not magical if that is what you think. It is a macro ratio with the claim that it helps with satiety. I love eating vegetables and really missed them.
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    I never said I thought this was some miracle diet, I didn't even call it a diet. Its a new way of life. But I have known a handful of people who have been so successful in their weightloss goals by starting the keto lifestyle, I was just curious to see if others had had the same kind of success. Thank you to those of you who responded kindly to my post :)

I don't think anybody here was saying that keto isn't a miracle diet out of any kind of bad intent. They were really just pointing out that taking in fewer calories then you expend is the key to losing weight and keto is just one way to do that.

Some people prefer keto, others prefer to control their caloric intake in other ways. The key point is that if you try keto and find it not to your taste, there are a million other things you can do to help yourself lose weight.