Sharing food diaries

Options
Hi friends! I'm looking for some MFP friends who keep their food diaries open. I've found this tool very helpful in loosing weight and I love looking at other people's food diaries for new food ideas. If you want to be friends and share food tips, send me a friend request! Happy tracking and keep up the good work!

Replies

• karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I agree! I love seeing what others are eating. I would also love to share food tips. Feel free to add me. Mine is open.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Mine is wide open to the whole world, no friendship needed.
  • nani7722
    nani7722 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I am from Germany
  • ugofatcat
    ugofatcat Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Mine is fully open :)
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, do feel free to add me. I take an IIFYM approach so it is varied, with some supplimented to increase protien
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    How do you see people's diaries if they are open?
  • PrincessSlytherin
    PrincessSlytherin Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine if you want, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be. I haven't really changed what I eat (processed foods, fast food etc) I just eat in moderation now.
  • panshee
    panshee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me. I love to cook on the weekends and am always looking for recipe ideas in the 400-500 calorie range.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! I'm looking for some MFP friends who keep their food diaries open. I've found this tool very helpful in loosing weight and I love looking at other people's food diaries for new food ideas. If you want to be friends and share food tips, send me a friend request! Happy tracking and keep up the good work!

Most people's diaries are open to Friends. Some are completely open to Public. I can add you as a Friend, but be warned I don't eat fancy. Some very plain and simple food at times.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    How do you see people's diaries if they are open?

Click on the name under their photo, click on the name again when the box opens, then click View Diary.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Always welcome to give and receive encouragement :)
  • rcervetto
    rcervetto Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, mine's open. Always looking for more friends on this journey.
  • key7799
    key7799 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is open feel free to add me I'm commuting to track daily and I'm also a binge eater so I'm going to log those as we'll
  • _super_sarah_
    _super_sarah_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well, feel free to add me :)
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My diary is open.