2»

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Regular tea with milk and no sugar.

Green Tea plain with nothing added.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I have a few cups of decaff with whole milk and sweeteners each day then chamomile and honey tea in the evenings.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited October 2017
    I enjoy unsweetened hibiscus tea infused with cranberries and fresh ginger root and sometimes with a splash of fresh lemon juice. Delicious!

Also a mix of green, dandelion root, oolong and jasmine infused with fresh ginger root.

I have other blends that I make and enjoy, but I drink these daily.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    English tea with a splash of semi skimmed milk. My favourite brand is tetley, I’m not a huge fan of green tea. I find it really dry :neutral:
  • shipratsn
    shipratsn Posts: 13 Member
    edited October 2017
    ip66h826yq3n.jpg
    I am a complete tea addict but have been on weight loss spree lately. Hence, I add a bit of lemon juice, ginger and honey into warm water. There are a lot of other detox tea recipes but this one is my absolute favorite.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    In the harbor
  • nicolejamie1
    nicolejamie1 Posts: 21 Member
    I usually do a green tea and mint combo, it's so refreshing.
  • MizMareedy
    MizMareedy Posts: 148 Member
    unsweet and ice cold. I'm plain! No additives - I like taste of the tea. I hate green tea though - gives me headaches.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Oh my gawd, I bought a Tazo Butterscotch brownie tea as a gag and it's TO DIE FOR. I didn't think it'd be any good at all, but it tastes like you just swallowed a butterscotch cake. Dunked in an Oreo as an experiment and just about cried.
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    edited October 2017
    Southern style - with ice and sugar.
  • MizMareedy
    MizMareedy Posts: 148 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    Oh my gawd, I bought a Tazo Butterscotch brownie tea as a gag and it's TO DIE FOR. I didn't think it'd be any good at all, but it tastes like you just swallowed a butterscotch cake. Dunked in an Oreo as an experiment and just about cried.

You must indicate where said tea was purchased!!! Never had that!!
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Most of the time, I drink Numi Chinese Breakfast black tea, hot, with a splash of SF syrup, unsweetened cashew milk and cinnamon.

When I don’t have access to my cashew milk and syrup (vacation/supplier conference), I drink Mint or Toasted Rice green tea - also Numi.

In desperation, I will drink any black tea and will add whatever milk/sugar is available - very rarely... like afternoon slump at a ridiculously boring event type or when the alternative is wanting to inhale all the food at a conference’s free dessert table - drinking unpalatable tea is definitely the lesser of two evils there.
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 178 Member
    khan2187 wrote: »
    I would usually infuse Green, Hibiscus & Ginseng together and have about 3 cups a day (No Sugar Added)

Are their any better combinations for energizing the body and refreshing the mind?

hibiscus makes me sleepy personally. if i drink a cup of hibiscus tea i am out for a nap no matter how early it is! i'd suggest jasmine instead. it is supposed to be good for sharpening mental clarity and has a lovely taste and aroma.
  • AidenT94
    AidenT94 Posts: 39 Member
    Iced or hot, doesn't matter the variety, no sugar, no mint. :smiley:
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Captain Picard aside, I usually really do just have plain hot Earl Grey.
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    MizMareedy wrote: »
    I hate green tea though - gives me headaches.

Me too! Don't know what it is about it, but makes me feel all bleurgh too.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    aeloine wrote: »

I think I need this. I see it online (looks like Target carries it). Is there anything added to it that makes it have calories? Just trying to find the calorie information on it.
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    I just drink green tea at night
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I love the seasonal teas as well- the gingerbread tea around Christmas, I an loving the pumpkin spice tea now. I too love ALL teas- I usually drink the ones with caffeine until late afternoon THEN in the evening I will have a cup or two of decaf to "wind down- esp. after dinner I too want that Butterscotch tea. I love Publix because it always has so many different types of teas.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    English breakfast tea (usually Twinings), any time of day. With milk & sweetener.

Also, a round of applause for the electric kettle! My g/f introduced me to this marvel and it's been a big quality-of-life upgrade.