100 lbs lighter in 8.5 months! **Pics**

Options
kmlt08
kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
Thank you so much first of all for clicking on my thread! I am so grateful for the support I have received while on this site! I am so proud to say that in 8.5 months I have lost 100 pounds!!! I never knew I had it in me!!!
And now for some pictures! :) (I didn't like taking pictures before, so the pictures I am posting aren't the greatest from the beginning)

This is my at 350 lbs while in early labor walking around my hospital awaiting the arrival of my 2nd child (Oct 18th, 2010)
kdwtc2.jpg

This is the day I delivered my son (Oct 19th, 2010)
egxuhc.png

This is my 6 week post-partum check up and I was down 50 pounds
2lv0ljt.jpg

This is at about 96lbs lost (wanted to show how much I had lost on my face)
2qtjwpd.jpg

And finally 100lbs lost!
169hlqh.jpg

Trust your body and trust yourself! If you have the will and determination you can do anything you set out to do! This is no stopping point for me but a huge accomplishment that I look forward to adding more to as the weeks, months, years continue!
I will include a link to my blog about how I have lost the weight and how I continue to keep myself focused-
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/kmlt08/view/since-so-many-people-ask-113774

Thanks again for viewing!

Replies

• kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    100 lbs! Thats amazing!! Well done, you look fab!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    100 lbs! Thats amazing!! Well done, you look fab!

Thank you! :)
  • rachel_onamission
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look great!!
  • kmjudge
    kmjudge Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic, what an amazing achievement
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look great!!

Thank you so much! I feel great!! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic, what an amazing achievement

It defiantly is!! Thank you so much!!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You looks great!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!

Thank you! (:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You looks great!

*blush* thanks so much!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Such and inspiration to see these successes.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Way to go! Such and inspiration to see these successes.

I agree! I can always find encouragement by checking out this part of the message board!!! Thanks!!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC
  • kmlt08
    Options
    FANTASTIC

Thank you!
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! your son will be so happy to have a fun, run around, play all day, happy mommy!! congrats! keep it up!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing!!! your son will be so happy to have a fun, run around, play all day, happy mommy!! congrats! keep it up!!

Defiantly! I have a 2.5 year old and its so much easier to chase her around and not get winded as easily!! I can't wait to be down even more and feel comfortable riding amusement rides with them in the future! :) Thank you! :)
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I have to laugh because you have "lost" my dog...My dog weighs a little over 100 pounds and you have lost that weight....I mean no disrespect at all and I am actually in awe of you..but I just lifted my dog and promptly said "Holy F*" without the stars...
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I have to laugh because you have "lost" my dog...My dog weighs a little over 100 pounds and you have lost that weight....I mean no disrespect at all and I am actually in awe of you..but I just lifted my dog and promptly said "Holy F*" without the stars...

hahahaha!!! I love that! No disrespect at all!! What kind of dog do you have??? Someone told me the other day when I posted the last pic that I have pretty much lost another human. I said...well they were a very skinny human and then I thought...well my kids are human and they combined weigh about 53lbs total so I have lost them almost 2 times haha!
    Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!