Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    800OptaaDSC_3427.jpg

Too cliche

Touche on your cliche.. :P
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I have a really good current cologne, but won't tell anyone cuz...I hate popular stuff and smelling like everyone. That said, I have a few dozen different colognes, depending on mood.

like this?

375x500.14746.jpg
  • Timshel_
    I have a really good current cologne, but won't tell anyone cuz...I hate popular stuff and smelling like everyone. That said, I have a few dozen different colognes, depending on mood.

Now I'm really wondering what your wearing lol give us a hint ??

Nope. I am REALLY pissed at my boys because they started coming in our bathroom and using it. First...it is about $100 a bottle and they wreak of Axe not my good stuff. Secondly, the wife was TOTALLY loving it...and now the boys ruined that vibe. Lil Bastid'z.

But yeah, have not found a single guy I know wearing it yet, or even got a whiff of it while out and about, so I am good.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    800OptaaDSC_3427.jpg

Too cliche

Touche on your cliche.. :P

j0qsp0rru9dk.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Motorsheen wrote: »

like this?

375x500.14746.jpg

lol. Think more Tom Fordesque
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I really like Mary Kay Angel Fire.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Daisy Marc Jacobs
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    like this?

375x500.14746.jpg

Three out of four stars in "Perfumes: The Guide" by perfume gurus Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez: "The fragrance is a delicious Tabu-like oriental, whose claim to be a masculine is based entirely on its transience. A man is a woman consisting entirely of top notes."
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    vingogly wrote: »
    like this?

375x500.14746.jpg

Three out of four stars in "Perfumes: The Guide" by perfume gurus Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez: "The fragrance is a delicious Tabu-like oriental, whose claim to be a masculine is based entirely on its transience. A man is a woman consisting entirely of top notes."

@vingogly

Really? Awesome.

How do they rate English Leather? Jovan Musk?

I'm asking for a friend....

btw... you had once posted about an Armani fragrance, so I bought some.

It's a pantie dropper; it damn sure is, and I thank you.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited October 2017
    Honestly, I prefer the smell of a campfire over any perfume. I make my own toothpaste and deodorant with natural ingredients. Meh I guess that makes me a hippie or something. Lol
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member

Rude.
    What if someone wanted to find your scent at the store and bring up your picture on their phone while sniffing?
    Asking for a friend.